Good News Super Bowl LVIII is the most watched television broadcast in history

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Nielsen has updated their estimate, reporting that Super Bowl LVIII reached 123.7 million viewers, up from the initial count of 123.4 million.

The Feb. 11 Super Bowl game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers brought in an average of 123.4 million viewers — the highest number of people watching the same broadcast in the history of television.

The power of Taylor Swift ♥️

Also Bringing usher as a main performer is not that good he's not that popular nowadays I wish Taylor or Tate McRae Performed it instead
It's high time we get a Taylor Swift, Superbowl performance. But that ain't happening as it will be conflict of interest as she is dating Travis Kelce. Usher was much better than Maroon 5 and Rihanna.

It's high time we get a Taylor Swift, Superbowl performance. But that ain't happening as it will be conflict of interest as she is dating Travis Kelce. Usher was much better than Maroon 5
But Usher don't have hits anymore after 2010 his last hit song was DJ got his fall in love again i do remember yeah which was an iconic song but I would love to see more newcomers on superbowl performance manifesting that Olivia Rodrigo and tate McRae to perform on superbowl next year

But Usher don't have hits anymore after 2010 his last hit song was DJ got his fall in love again i do remember yeah which was an iconic song but I would love to see more newcomers on superbowl performance manifesting that Olivia Rodrigo and tate McRae to perform on superbowl next year
He had hits like Scream and Numb in 2012. Even in 2015 he was making good music. I haven't heard any songs by him in later years. But he isn't that bad. Also who wants to hear break-up songs of Olivia Rodrigo at Super Bowl? The target audience is mostly family and man.

He had hits like Scream and Numb in 2012. Even in 2015 he was making good music. I haven't heard any songs by him in later years. But he isn't that bad. Also who wants to hear break-up songs of Olivia Rodrigo at Super Bowl? The target audience is mostly family and man.
Don't forget Gen Z also Who watches superbowl also i didn't heard scream and numb I have only one song with yuna (i forgot that name) also tate McRae would be better option as her music is nowadays similar to britney spears

It's high time we get a Taylor Swift, Superbowl performance. But that ain't happening as it will be conflict of interest as she is dating Travis Kelce. Usher was much better than Maroon 5 and Rihanna.
We can arrange in ipl opening ceremony
If pitbull can come then Taylor swift also can come

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock