Good News Super Bowl LVIII is the most watched television broadcast in history

Yup and face of mamata Banerjee 😅😅

During let it rain over me song rap
That was the last time I watch IPL until 2018. Sadly, I only watched for Pitbull only. I watched occassional finals as we had big screens in our neighborhood. Everyone came out to watch matches.

Last edited:
Nah you missed
Pitbull famous
Because of cbs Spark channel which in almost all cable channel

Also Enrique connection made pitbull famous
He had those three famous songs Give Me Everything, International Love and I Like It. No one knew what else he was singing. This is like Shakira coming and singing Waka Waka and Hips Don't Life. Than suddenly dropping Chantaje. Everyone at stadium will turn into Mr. Bean singing hallelujah. 🤣

There’s also We are One (Olé Olá), the official theme song of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, where Pitbull was alongside Jennifer Lopez. Perhaps my favourite World Cup song, even ahead of Shakira’s Waka Waka, legendary as that is.

There’s also We are One (Olé Olá), the official theme song of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, where Pitbull was alongside Jennifer Lopez. Perhaps my favourite World Cup song, even ahead of Shakira’s Waka Waka, legendary as that is.

Same here. This was the most memorable world cup too. Unless you are @somnath chakraborty. 7-1 😉

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock