Seeking Help Surrender d2h

off topic: I want to surrender my BSNL prepaid mobile connection (1300+ balance). Will they refund?
May be not but postpaid can get their refund back. Even I got refund of Tikona Prepaid connection refund back when I switched it off. Reliance postpaid refund back and soon I'll get Vodafone postpaid refund back.

Only Balance amount left in Account is eligible for refund. You will get 0/- for your hardware.
Either continue d2h till balance exhaust & sell it later, or sell it now with balance. You may get more value if you found any buyer

I was asked regarding this to Dish TV CC then they told me there is no refund. Can i ask again to Dish TV Senior cc? ( any chance of hardware and Dish price refund or only packaging refund from Dish TV ?)
And how can i find which dth you are talking about. Bro you posted in a d2h section thread so i thought it was for d2h.

Coming to topic.. You won't be getting refund for hardware as that is property of dth company only refund of account balance will be given to your bank account via cheque.

And how can i find which dth you are talking about. Bro you posted in a d2h section thread so i thought it was for d2h.

Coming to topic.. You won't be getting refund for hardware as that is property of dth company only refund of account balance will be given to your bank account via cheque.

I have also Videocon D2h bro. D2h also not refunding products cost? Currently 500Rs balance available in my account.

Last edited:
Hello,
i want to discontinue my Videocon d2h STB cable service & want to switch to TATA Sky.
i have INR 4000+ balance in my a/c..
pls tell me procedure for getting my money back & surrendering d2h.
I got full amount of refund but after 1 year

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock