Survivor on Zee Tamil | General Discussion

• Thread starter Kiron
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 370
  • Views: Views 32,463
Nice, but Parvathy thinks that this is BB🤣
It's all about mind game . these contestants never gets luxury as BB Housemates ! Just check out the two episodes !

Even Survivors need to swim in Sea and should complete the task to fullfill their basics needs such as veges , fruits, bread whereas BB contestants will enjoy all luxury items by taking note down Luxury budget.

These Survivors don't get enough time to relief themselves, That's makes some noise between the teammates! I used to following BB since its First episode on Vijay TV and I thought "This is how possible One without mobile phone , friends and relatives They are staying in the house with some strangers?" Like seriously 😑

But after watching first two episodes of Survivor , I would say this is most toughest game and can't predictable what is gonna happen . I'd full confidence on Vikranth that he will be the strong contender but within 2nd Episode , The show told me that I'm wrong .

Yes Vikranth can't complete his task and Aishwarya, what an energy she has ! I would say Survivor Tamil would be the different experience like reality lover as me ..!

95% Tamil people don't know how to make shelter , bcoz our Indian culture is very different and default for years now. Indian families never wishing to do trucking but they will go picnic rarely . That's why can't make proper tent ⛺ for them.

Being a Thamilian (Indian) , I should congrats Contestants of survivor for decided to participate in the show .

really looking forward to what next is stored in Upcoming Episodes 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock