Survivor on Zee Tamil | General Discussion

• Thread starter Kiron
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 370
  • Views: Views 32,186
No surprise she's fitness trainer moreover sea surfer so obviously on of the tough contender like Nandha , amjath & umapathi
Lifting a weight around 40Kgs and standing for more than hour is not a joke

Even boy couldn't match her stamina

She deserved for the appreciation,I feel

Lifting a weight around 40Kgs and standing for more than hour is not a joke

Even boy couldn't match her stamina

She deserved for the appreciation,I feel
Don't go by exactly what showing on television .. how you determine its 40kgs have you weighted it ?? Ex) they written it in one bag is 7.5 kgs seriously amajath lifted that 7.5kgs in one hand can you lift the 7.5kgs in one hand that too in left hand like .500 kgs ??

It doesn't looks to me 7.5kgs and overall 40kgs atlast .. it'll be overall 10 to 15kgs not beyond that .. coming to 1 hr. We don't know what happens at the back of camera that 1 hr. May come in 2 hrs or 3hrs may be more

Don't go by exactly what showing on television .. how you determine its 40kgs have you weighted it ?? Ex) they written it in one bag is 7.5 kgs seriously amajath lifted that 7.5kgs in one hand can you lift the 7.5kgs in one hand that too in left hand like .500 kgs ??

It doesn't looks to me 7.5kgs and overall 40kgs atlast .. it'll be overall 10 to 15kgs not beyond that .. coming to 1 hr. We don't know what happens at the back of camera that 1 hr. May come in 2 hrs or 3hrs may be more
Even there will be cards showing that 40Kgs Carried by Aishu and 35 kgs Carried by Nanda

I don't know where did u watched the episode but In TV Telecast they're mentioned the weight added by each 5 mins

Even there will be cards showing that 40Kgs Carried by Aishu and 35 kgs Carried by Nanda

I don't know where did u watched the episode but In TV Telecast they're mentioned the weight added by each 5 mins
I'm watched in television only see you might be a Aishwarya fan or Survivor fan but come to reality for TRP they may even write it in cards as 100kgs but as 6 sense humans we know it really looks 40kgs ?? Certainty no to me atleast as I know these TRP tactics very well

I'm watched in television only see you might be a Aishwarya fan or Survivor fan but come to reality for TRP they may even write it in cards as 100kgs but as 6 sense humans we know it really looks 40kgs ?? Certainty no to me atleast as I know these TRP tactics very well
Brother I don't have any intention to giving fake statements against / regarding the Show

Also I am not a fan of anyone as u mentioned

Actually I do not get any profit by supporting the show

As a Viewer of the Show , I am just sharing my comments from what they've been shown

If you do really think , these are all TRP gimmicks then I can't say anything since it's ur personal opinion and the same time u can't make statements openly in this forum until without confirmation anything related to the show / the contestants

Hope you will get my points !!!

PS - In the Picture they've clearly mentioned 40Kgs Carried by Aishwarya and 37.5Kgs Carried by Nanda

58sLmcf.jpg

VJ parvathi is full of Negativity..Atlast her team got some relief from her and they are enjoying the nature as they said yesterday..

But, I am pity on Gayathri who is now with her...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock