Survivor on Zee Tamil | General Discussion

• Thread starter Kiron
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 370
  • Views: Views 32,250
I didn't watch the username while quoting the post after reply saw the username that was you don't want to erase it so just posted with smiley .. I just extend my friendship hand by forget past is past manner take it or leave it it's upto you .. from ur reply I got my answer hereafter no friendship hand from my side here as well as OTF

Good to know that you got an answer...Just one thing I have to tell..Please don't think that I will forget the rule..Even after 20 to 30 years from now, I will strictly follow that rule..So, please note that strongly for the future as well...please make it strongly...In these past 5 years, I have not breached the rule even for 1 time..But you have breached it for more than 3 times including this time..so please get it strongly instead of saying lame excuses at every time of breaches...

I am ending my conversation here because I don't want to destroy the peaceful atmosphere of this thread..Even if you reply to this post, I won't reply..

Welcome to Survivor,
Inigo & Vanessa ✨
Bkusg2u.jpg
oFCbqaj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock