suugest me dth for SD connection

• Thread starter Thread starter sathwik69
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 42
  • Views Views: Views 3,370
Bishnu15 said:
I would prefer that he goes for Zing Digital. But last decision will be his. After all money is his. We can only suggest, he has every right to choose his own favourite DTH Brand.

yup :tup:hs:win ..

I will suggest him Sun direct and Tatasky

Frequent additon of channels go to Tatasky.
Less amount with good amount of regional channels go for sun direct - Advantage is you can get most of Sports channels at 230 itself expect kix and six and some English channels also like Colors infinity, star movies, movies now, comedy central, Star world as you are a sports lover I will prefer Sun direct then tatasky

Bishnu15 said:
Tata Sky is definitely good but it is not cost effective. If you are interested for cost effective DTH then choose either Sun Direct or Zing Digital or even D2H. All other brands are costly bro.

If you are planning to upgrade to HD in next few years then Zing should not be your choice as it doesn't have a single HD ch. Bcoz if you do then you need to again buy new STB from another company instead of just upgrading which cost much less :k

My choice tata sky best
Best picture quality
Best sound
Best customers service

Sarkar said:
If you are planning to upgrade to HD in next few years then Zing should not be your choice as it doesn't have a single HD ch. Bcoz if you do then you need to again buy new STB from another company instead of just upgrading which cost much less :k

He only mentioned SD - Standard Definition bro ! :shy

Bishnu15 said:
He only mentioned SD - Standard Definition bro ! :shy

I know, that's why I said at the start "If you are planning to upgrade to HD in next few years" :k

Nobody will stay with SD forever, at certain time you need to move to HD(if it is after more than 5 years then no problem go ahead Zing is perfect product) and now if you choose Zing and in next 2-3 years planing to move to HD then you need to again invest on stb as Zing will not hv HD feed. Now everybody knows that Upgrading cost much much less than buying a new connection ;)

Sarkar said:
I know, that's why I said at the start "If you are planning to upgrade to HD in next few years" :k

Nobody will stay with SD forever, at certain time you need to move to HD(if it is after more than 5 years then no problem go ahead Zing is perfect product) and now if you choose Zing and in next 2-3 years planing to move to HD then you need to again invest on stb as Zing will not hv HD feed. Now everybody knows that Upgrading cost much much less than buying a new connection ;)

but i think in upgradtion they would buy dish tv :hd box @ upgradation cost .. But i am not sure i heard somewhere ..

Back
Top Bottom