of safari tv
it's discussion
is going on
wanna HEAR it's carriage fee
to per DTH

it's
5 Crores

Will upcoming and just started malayalam
channels will have that much amount payable to DTH per year !!!!!!!!

Guys please give me replies and reviews !!!!!!!!!!!!

:);):angry:sp:p:D:c:(:clap:skd:wall:u:(:eek:hya

Even DD charges approx. 3-5 crores to add a channel on its platform, so private operator wud def. charge that much amt. :k
Specially foreign channels & HD ones have to shell out even more money than 5 crores.

shawl_who said:
Even DD charges approx. 3-5 crores to add a channel on its platform, so private operator wud def. charge that much amt. :k
Specially foreign channels & HD ones have to shell out even more money than 5 crores.

Will Malayalam channels have capacity to provide
that much to All dth

:(:wall:new:tup:huh:angry:sp:lol:c

It seems distribution has become very difficult for regional channels.

Haha if transmission was free anyone can start a channel. I see nothing wrong with it. Also good channels like &pictures can make a deal with DTH by their popularity. Safari TV is just a web series. Not capable of being a channel.

It's a one man channel with just one source of content. No investment and no ad interests. If every producer tries to start a channel the lifetime of those channels will be around 6 months before they wind up.

Travel trendz is meeting the same fate... removed from both d2h n airtel, due to less amt of money.
Shelf lives of these channels will never be that gr8, unlike TLC, Fox traveller etc, which are international channels, and running under branded giant networks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock