TAMIL GRP RATINGS

praveenpersonel said:
Friend if some one was launching simply a channel for their purpose i would not have consider them but see the below link of their technology they are going to use its HD. Even PT coming with Pengal, kalvi, Kalai channels so dont dream that sun will rule after diwali as the competition will be between Pudhu yugam and vendhar tv only. One thing is for sure Pudhu yugam Will hold NO.1 position in tamil GEC.

See Here:- Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Tamil entertainment annel to launch this year with support of Harris solutions

Not at all.. Even though am against of SCV's monopoly, the standard SUN has is excellent and now also it follows their standard..
Eventhough ZEE and vijay giving competition to SUN, their standard is less compare to SUN.
Both these channels showing some real estate program (private program) which you won't see in SUN TVs...
SUN TV has its own class, so get they got N number of viewers, and maintaing their standard..
Most block blusters movies are with SUN TV only.. Now Kalaignar coming in that moves competition.. Vijay has some thing,, but it can't be compare to SUN...

praveenpersonel said:
Friend if some one was launching simply a channel for their purpose i would not have consider them but see the below link of their technology they are going to use its HD. Even PT coming with Pengal, kalvi, Kalai channels so dont dream that sun will rule after diwali as the competition will be between Pudhu yugam and vendhar tv only. One thing is for sure Pudhu yugam Will hold NO.1 position in tamil GEC.

See Here:- Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Tamil entertainment channel to launch this year with support of Harris solutions

Watever has been told in the above article, if it comes in reality, then we can talk abt it (which i suppose is not goin to happen). This article is Sep 2012 dated. Do u have any 1 source of this channel launching in near future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock