Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

Iruvar ullam, unreleased film of vinay got a direct ott release in Amazon prime available only outside india.
TSdRvcZ.jpg

Means I want to say which channel is currently holding the rights of madras talkies production and Raj Kamal films productions films?
Vijay tv is currently holding the rights of films produced by raj kamal

Madras talkies
Kalaignar tv
Nerukku ner (renewed from jaya)
Uyire (renewed from jaya)
Aayutha ezhuthu
Guru

Jaya tv
Iruvar (renewed from vijay)

Sun tv
Alai payuthey
Kannathil muthamittal

Raj tv
Raavanan

Vijay tv
Kadal
Ok kanmani
Kaatru veliyidai
Chekka sivantha vaanam

Vijay tv is currently holding the rights of films produced by raj kamal

Madras talkies
Kalaignar tv
Nerukku ner (renewed from jaya)
Uyire (renewed from jaya)
Aayutha ezhuthu
Guru

Jaya tv
Iruvar (renewed from vijay)

Sun tv
Alai payuthey
Kannathil muthamittal

Raj tv
Raavanan

Vijay tv
Kadal
Ok kanmani
Kaatru veliyidai
Chekka sivantha vaanam
Mani Ratnam earlier Productions under Aalayam and his brother G. Venkateswaran satellite Rights are as follows

Under GV Films (only Mani Ratnam directed films)
Mouna Ragam - Sun TV
Agni Natchathiram - Sun TV
Anjali - Sun TV
Thalapathi - Sun TV /Raj TV

Under Aalayam Films
Sathriyan, Dasarathan, Aasai, with Polimer TV. Aasai also shared with Puthu Yugam
Bombay, Thiruda Thiruda , Samurai soon coming on Polimer TV

Rights renewed by jaya from sun tv. Also shared with mega, vasanth, peppers, vendhar, captain and puthu yugam. Anbukku naan adimai and thai meethu sathyam also starring rajini and produced by same company devar films have been expired from sun and now shared with above mentioned channels. Despite being shared, sun still has the rights of ranga and thai veedu.
fYU3B4U.jpg

Mani Ratnam earlier Productions under Aalayam and his brother G. Venkateswaran satellite Rights are as follows

Under GV Films (only Mani Ratnam directed films)
Mouna Ragam - Sun TV
Agni Natchathiram - Sun TV
Anjali - Sun TV
Thalapathi - Sun TV /Raj TV

Under Aalayam Films
Sathriyan, Dasarathan, Aasai, with Polimer TV. Aasai also shared with Puthu Yugam
Bombay, Thiruda Thiruda , Samurai soon coming on Polimer TV
Samurai rights still with sun often being telecasted in ktv.
Since polimer has renewed lot of films of aalayam, I assumed they would air bombay and thiruda thiruda anytime but there is no sign of it.

Samurai rights still with sun often being telecasted in ktv.
Since polimer has renewed lot of films of aalayam, I assumed they would air bombay and thiruda thiruda anytime but there is no sign of it.
I think all these will come on Polimer TV only let's hope

@srinath vinayak , @H4hari , @Yashvardhan Jain and all Tamil Satellite Rights enthusiasts can we please request Rajini sir on any associated producer for Padayappa, Baba and Arunachalam so that we get to see these three films on TV soon. We can request them on their social media handles. I think Kalaignar TV or Vijay TV has high probability of renewal since Wunderbar Films has established steady relationship with Vijay TV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock