Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

Radhe Shyam satellite rights confirmed with Zee Tamil

kfU5sOQ.jpg

Source

Not sure where to post....so posting it here.....

When will Star Vijay telecast movies like Engeyum Eppodhum, Kumki, etc...movies again....If they start telecasting they are playing like anything and if not, abruptly stopping...

Whats wrong with them?
Star is not managing their movies properly . Kunki was last telecasted on June 24 , 2020

Source

Engeyum Eppodhum last aired last year on Vijay Movies .

Star is unpredictable so nothing can be said . But yes they need to buckle up if they want to survive otherwise Sun TV will surely eat their movies . Sun manages it's library very well . They give proper slots to Blockbuster movie which is their USP . I hope Star improves

Not sure where to post....so posting it here.....

When will Star Vijay telecast movies like Engeyum Eppodhum, Kumki, etc...movies again....If they start telecasting they are playing like anything and if not, abruptly stopping...

Whats wrong with them?
Not telecasting from long time means may be rights got expired.

Star is not managing their movies properly . Kunki was last telecasted on June 24 , 2020

Source

Engeyum Eppodhum last aired last year on Vijay Movies .

Star is unpredictable so nothing can be said . But yes they need to buckle up if they want to survive otherwise Sun TV will surely eat their movies . Sun manages it's library very well . They give proper slots to Blockbuster movie which is their USP . I hope Star improves
Kumki today 3.45 pm vijay super
It's been a long time vijay tv and vijay super has aired engeyum eppodhum

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock