Discussion Tamil Movie Satellite rights

Well, the same happened during their regime from 2006-2011
History repeats
But I would vouch for Kalaignar as it is a Free OTA channel and will remain to be.
Kalaignar is becoming a pay channel now

Kalaignar is becoming a pay channel now
Enna solringa.

But I would believe after it happens as these free OTA channels gives them a chance to enter into every home.

I remember a time in 2007 when the paid channels were abruptly cut and need to have a STB with higher subscription to watch it. We did not opt for STB and at that time Kalaignar TV fulfilled us.

PS: Hi Ak bro, long time no C

Enna solringa.

But I would believe after it happens as these free OTA channels gives them a chance to enter into every home.

I remember a time in 2007 when the paid channels were abruptly cut and need to have a STB with higher subscription to watch it. We did not opt for STB and at that time Kalaignar TV fulfilled us.

Yup Kalaignar TV is becoming a pay channel now the full bouquet will cost 25 Rs with Kalaignar and Murasu being expensive and Chithiram being FTA

Enna solringa.

Also saw your message after a long time. I'm pretty fine

ZEWBoOK.jpg

zPsvVYR.jpg

Arun Vijay and Regina Cassandra in Borrder
Satellite Rights - Kalaignar TV
Digital Rights - Voot Select
Hindi Rights - Goldmines

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock