Discussion Tamil Movies of 80s, 90s, 2000s restoration into True 1080p HD

Thotti Jaya Remastered Print but dubbed in Hindi in B4u Plus channel

Source

W2sjBu0.png

nL491nt.png
jje0Dy7.png
2GHSLRL.png
Remastered versions are always available only in hindi dubbed

Another Gem here. Vaalee Movie starring Ajith, Simran. Again same songs are cut and also heavily censored in this SJ Surya movie.

I remember seeing the normal VCD print and the SUN Network print but this one tops it.

Source

ZiTWt1w.png

qjItYG2.png

sMswWt1.png
OujyNAw.png

Not sure what the reason could be.
Are they getting paid more for the Hindi version
Because companies put in effort to make the film palatable for TV and YouTube. This approach is missing in Tamil Right Holders to an extent only Sun TV and AP International has done it.
Kadhalan recently had a better print in AP International. Its Hindi Print is disastrous. Similarly Kavithalayaa went to Ultra who have restored some of their films.

Tamil movies faith. They can't get remastered from Channel side cuz Suntv, rajtv has more old movies. They not willing to remastered 🤬😡🤬. Suntv r very worst in this case😡🤬🤬 juz looting people's money 🥺🥺🥺

which channel has rights for Bharathi kanama (1997) movie?, why it was not telecasted in any channel?, I heard movie was banned because of its controversial inter-caste scenes, is it true?

Tamil movies faith. They can't get remastered from Channel side cuz Suntv, rajtv has more old movies. They not willing to remastered 🤬😡🤬. Suntv r very worst in this case😡🤬🤬 juz looting people's money 🥺🥺🥺
Bro Atleast Sun TV restores some of the old classics. AVM and Sathya Movies Films Fully Remastered

Man You have some sh#t to say to Sun TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock