Discussion Tamil Movies of 80s, 90s, 2000s restoration into True 1080p HD

The original remastered Nayakan movie screencaptures. The quality is excellent.

EIM3ME9.png

HaLid0X.png
z7a77C9.png
LSOWECQ.png

Sun is a pioneer In that. I think films which need proper 4K restoration are Raajkamal Films library. Thevar Magan , Magalir Mattum, Virumaandi, Sathya all these films should be restored with good prints. Another Movies which I think need restoration are Arunachalam, Baba, Suriyan (Sarathkumar), Gentleman and Ullasam
I've been waiting for Thevar magan for more than a decade. But it's never happening 😒

I used to wonder if Sun Tv is the one remastering it. It could be for the movies they have the complete rights for.
Sun pictures will never rematser any copies they have. I used to wonder on other language movies & video songs ( released in 90's to 2005 ) playing in HD in their channels

Sun pictures will never rematser any copies they have. I used to wonder on other language movies & video songs ( released in 90's to 2005 ) playing in HD in their channels
Sun remastered films like winner, Manmadhan, badri, ezhumalai, kannethire thondrinal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock