Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Week 49 - Prime Time shows - Urban+Rural ratings!

6pm:
#SunSeithigal - 8.11 TVR (Sun)
Poove Poochudava - 3 TVR (Z)
Kaatrin Mozhi - 2.84 TVR (Star)

6.30pm:
#AbiyumNaanum - 10.17 TVR (Sun)
Raja Rani 2 - 5.43 TVR (Star)
Poove Poochudava - 3 TVR (Z)

7pm :
#Roja - 13.83 TVR (Sun)
#NaamIruvarNamakkuIruvar - 5.05 TVR (Star)
Suryavamsam - 3.21 TVR (Zee)

7.30pm :
#VanathaiPola - 12.02 TVR (Sun)
#Sendhoorapoove - 6.75 TVR (Star)
#NEP - 4.64 TVR (Z)

8pm:
#PandianStores - 10.95 TVR (Star)
Poove Unakaga - 9.68 TVR (Sun)
Gokulathil Seedhai - 6.36 TVR (Z)

8.30pm :
#KannanaKanne - 9.39 TVR (Sun)
BaakiyaLakshmi - 8.36 TVR (Star)
Yaradi Nee Mohini - 8.23 TVR (Zee)

9pm:
#BharathiKannama - 11.48 TVR (Star)
Anbe Va - 7.82 TVR (Sun)
Sembaruthi - 7.60 TVR (Z)

9.30 pm:
#OOOR - 6.77 (Zee)
Chithi2 - 6.53 (Sun)

10pm:
#Sathya - 5.71 TVR (Zee)
Thirumagal - 4.12 TVR (Sun)

#BiggBoss U+R rating is not available, but the show got 9.2 in Urban, hence that will be U+R slot leader as well bw 9.30 to 10.30 slot!

@Rajpatil98 bro, Star Vijay's original show Sendhoorapoove is getting fantastic ratings, this week the show touched 7.9 TVR in Urban!
Star is weak in only 6-7:30pm

I heard one sad news that Chithra (Mullai) of Pandian Stores is No more.

And many people were watching serial for her only! Even in Marathi similar Character named Anji is there who entertains the audience a lot.

So who will take her place? I mean her role in Pandian stores.
New Mullai will be introduced today. Bharathi Kannamma Serial Kavya going to replace Chitra as Mullai.

This thread is only a dedicated thread for sharing information related to serials and program schedules and their discussion don't post any ratings information of particular programs.
Then in which thread we can post ratings of serials and shows bro?

Told You! Content is King, if Star put more effort in Tamil Market I'm sure it will beat suntv.
But don't know how Star Vijay is going to perform after Bigg Boss!
Hope they bring a good replacement for weekends and weekdays ,its a big doubt for replacements to get even half of ratings what Bigg Boss is getting now!

Bigg Boss Tamil 4 finale will be aired on January 17 co inciding with Pongal Festival!

But don't know how Star Vijay is going to perform after Bigg Boss!
Hope they bring a good replacement for weekends and weekdays ,its a big doubt for replacements to get even half of ratings what Bigg Boss is getting now!

Bigg Boss Tamil 4 finale will be aired on January 17 co inciding with Pongal Festival!
That's True Though.
But like i said earlier that Vijay Needs to Concentrate Only ON 2 Things.
1. BRING Good Quality Fiction Shows
2. Promote It Well

That's True Though.
2. Promote It Well
Iknw it will not be good idea but i think for slot like 9:30-11 they need to remake jalsha superhit show that might work in their favour rather than doing originals(they can produce originals for afternoon slot but for competitive prime time slot they needs remake to fight with mighty sun tv)

That's True Though.
2. Promote It Well
Post lockdown Star Vijay revamped their primetime 6pm to 11pm, only show that remained in the same slot is Pandian Stores, post lockdown Star Vijay team is doing a fantastic job in all aspects!
They have improved lot in fictions, non fictions, movie premieres, and filled their Sunday schedule with dubbed premieres and non fiction 3 hours events!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock