Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Iknw it will not be good idea but i think for slot like 9:30-11 they need to remake jalsha superhit show that might work in their favour rather than doing originals(they can produce originals for afternoon slot but for competitive prime time slot they needs remake to fight with mighty sun tv)
They are balancing both remakes and Originals, their recent original primetime show Sendhoorapoove is getting fantastic ratings, and Mohor remake and Paavam Ganesan (one more original) is on cards, likely to replace Bigg Boss!

And there are also possibilities for shifting their recent show Raja Rani 2 (remake of DABH) to 9.30pm and may launch one of their new shows at 6.30pm!

They are balancing both remakes and Originals, their recent original primetime show Sendhoorapoove is getting fantastic ratings, and Mohor remake and Paavam Ganesan (one more original) is on cards, likely to replace Bigg Boss!

And there are also possibilities for shifting their recent show Raja Rani 2 (remake of DABH) to 9.30pm and may launch one of their new shows at 6.30pm!
Raja rani nd mohor should be at 9:30-10:30

Raja rani nd mohor should be at 9:30-10:30
Yes,I am also expecting the same!
And at 6.30pm,Suntv's new show is getting fantastic ratings, Sun network is all set to dub that show in Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Bangla !

Raja Rani is getting good numbers despite big competition from Suntv, and it's a big doubt for another new show at 6.30 to get good ratings,!
Only if Star Vijay 6.30pm show gets good ratings, 7pm show of Vijay is getting good ratings!

So they have to think a lot and place good shows at good slots!

Top 5 Tamil Channels
lHMdxML.jpg

Top 5 Tamil Shows
5lYic6A.jpg

Top 5 Tamil Channels
lHMdxML.jpg

Top 5 Tamil Shows
5lYic6A.jpg
Hello post this details in BARC ratings week 50 thread every week people are creating a separate thread go and post there not here this thread only a dedicated thread for information of programs like serials and reality shows in tamil language not about their ratings use the thread accordingly 😏

Hello post this details in BARC ratings week 50 thread every week people are creating a separate thread go and post there not here this thread only a dedicated thread for information of programs like serials and reality shows in tamil language not about their ratings use the thread accordingly 😏

Sorry but I will post it where I want you no need to tell me. I don't know how to create BARC Data post and how to post so I posted pics here.

And by the way if we have to discuss about serials, shows so posting about serials and channels ratings is nothing wrong.

Sorry but I will post it where I want you no need to tell me. I don't know how to create BARC Data post and how to post so I posted pics here.

And by the way if we have to discuss about serials, shows so posting about serials and channels ratings is nothing wrong.

Oh ho then it's my wish to explain about unwanted posts in an unrelated thread

Oh ho then it's my wish to explain about unwanted posts in an unrelated thread

See at that time no one had created barc ratings thread so I thought no one will create and I too didn't know how to create so I posted here.
It may be unwanted for you and some others but important for many others who want to know about Top 5 Shows and channels and who don't know where to find barc ratings, etc.

Week 50 Top 26 Serials (#Urban) [Monday-Sunday]
1. #BharathiKannama (3.30 Hours Special Episode) - 15.1
2. #Roja - 13.7
3. BharathiKannama - 13.4
4. #PandianStores - 13.2
5. #VanathaiPola - 11
6. #BaakiyaLakshmi - 10.2
7. #AbiyumNaanum - 9.8
8. #PooveUnakaga - 9.2
9. #KannanaKanne - 8.8
10. #SenthooraPoove, #Sembaruthi and #YNM - 7.8
11. #Anbeva - 7.7
12. #Chithi2 - 7
13. #OOOR - 6.9
14. #RajaRani2 - 6.7
15. #NINI - 6.4
16. #ChandraLekha #Maharasi Mahasangamam - 5.9
17. #Sathya - 5.4
18. #GokulathilSeethai - 5.1
19. #MettiOli - 5
20. #PandavarIlam - 4.9
21. NEP and #Thirumagal - 4.7
22. #KaatrinMozhi - 3.7
23. Nila - 3.4
24. #EeramanaRojave #AnbudanKushi - 3.3
25. #Velaikaran - 3.2
26. SNSN and Thirumathi Hitler (Launch Week) - 3.1

PTM (Climax) - 3.7

#Barc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock