Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

P0ZhneB.jpg

Velammal (Historical Series)
Produced by Banijay Asia
Coming soon on #VijayTelevision

@Rajpatil98 @KAR
Banijay Is Producing it! It has good relations with STAR I guess. 🤧
Looks Grand, it can replace BB Tamil I think.

What is plot of show?? Is it biopic or historical fiction??
Is it similar to star maa rudramaa devi??
No not like rudramadevi..

At first it was said to be a biopic of Ancieny Tamil Queen 'Velunachiyar', so I expected the title would be Velunaachiyar.. But they have kept the title as 'Velammal'!

I guess to avoid controversies they are not using the name of Velunachiyar and also they are not going to promote the show as her biopic but the show might be inspired from Velunachiyar life history!

What is plot of show?? Is it biopic or historical fiction??
Is it similar to star maa rudramaa devi??
Yes I too thought same in telugu they are dubbing this serial I think.
Rudramadevi concept is different,
The king will raise his daughter as a boy, only very few members knows that secret..

Here in Velammal.. The King doesn't like her daughter, may be he wished a son so that he will succeed him.. But since he gave birth to a daughter, the king dislikes his daughter, but the daughter wishes for Dad's love, so the young girl learns all the martial arts it seems.. Inorder to get father's love..

No not like rudramadevi..

At first it was said to be a biopic of Ancieny Tamil Queen 'Velunachiyar', so I expected the title would be Velunaachiyar.. But they have kept the title as 'Velammal'!

I guess to avoid controversies they are not using the name of Velunachiyar and also they are not going to promote the show as her biopic but the show might be inspired from Velunachiyar life history!
Like star plus chandra nandini which is historical fiction

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock