Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,466
  • Views Views: Views 829,617
Hi Friends,As We All Know That Naagini Serial On Sun Tv Just Inspired And Entered Into All Hearts Of Tamils:ohya

But Some People Cant Able To Watch Due To Timings,So From Tomorrow Onwards Naagini To Be Aired On Morning Time Too As A Repeat....:k:luv

Monday To Saturday 10:30AM Only On Your Sun Tv:clap

Chezhiyan said:
Hi Friends,How Many Of You Can Able To Remember 'Jenmam X'(Horror Serial)Serial On Sun Tv:huh;)

It Is A 2000 Year Serial...How Many Of You Can Able To Remember??
I remember. But you forgot channel name. It was aired in Vijay TV..

M.J.Sadiq said:
I remember. But you forgot channel name. It was aired in Vijay TV..

Yes,Sadiq Bro..I Forget That:shy

I Can Able To Remember The Timings Bro...It Was Shown On Every Friday 09:00PM...

I Can Able To Remember Some Scenes Too......

First Ghosts Will Have Kathakalli Dance Like Costumes ..Those People Who Had Seen That Milestone That Ghosts Will Kill The People At 12:00AM

And In The Second Story Is Revolves Around Kutti Chaatan Like Ghosts...That Kutti Chattan Ghosts Be In Tv,Fridge,Washing Machine And Other Appliances:shy

And Another One Bro Which I Can't Forget Until My Life Is 'One Man Would Attend Marriage Function...Their People Will Compel Them To Eat Food As A General Practice.....But That Man Wont Eat And Simply He Will Tell Just Now Only I Ate Outside ...And He Will Show His Stomach To Others At That Time Ghosts Saw His Stomach And Thereby His Stomach Is Keep On Buldging And Finally His Stomach Burst:shy

Iravil Uyir Perum Aboorva Sangili:skd Arulvaaku Petru Sellum Bhakthargal:s

Sithargalin Poojaiyil Pala Velaigalai Seiyum Adisaya Keeri Pillai:sp

'Nambinal Nambungal' Today 09:00PM Only On Your Zee Tamizh

Chezhiyan said:
'Juniour Super Star' Starting August 06 Only On Your Zee Thamizh:luv

Timing Not Yet Revealed:s

Timings:Saturday And Sunday 07.00PM:ohya:luv

Priyamanaval serial is good this week.. Looks like it is going to be finished soon. But who knows! These serials will have some unexpected branch stories on a sudden..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Priyamanaval serial is good this week.. Looks like it is going to be finished soon. But who knows! These serials will have some unexpected branch stories on a sudden..

I Like That One Scene That Avanthika Hit That Man In His Main Point

No Sadiq Bro,It Wont End Because Prabha Is Yet To Be Married...:shy

I Think It Will End On 2021:tup

'Kalakkal Champion':new Monday To Saturday 09.00PM

'Dhool Dance':new Monday To Saturday 10.15PM Only On Your Vijay TV

Back
Top Bottom