Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,459
  • Views Views: Views 829,299
Still Sun tv proves a copy Cat. Past they copied Vijay Tv programs which were at 3rd spot in BARC ratings...
Now copying Zee tamil programs which is at second spot now.Eg: Solvathellam Unmai in Zee as Nijankal in Sun Tv

I Strongly Disagree With This:k

Ashok Bro,U Mean Sun Singer Was Copied By Sun Tv From Vijay Tv..:huh Then You Are Wrong Bro..:k:lol

Sun Tv Is Always Leader In Reality Shows Including Singing Reality Shows:ohya:win

Can You Able To Remember 2000's Sun Tv Program Like 'Sapthaswarangal' And Lalithavin Pathukku Paatu(After Launching Kalaignar Tv, This Show Was Transferred From Sun Tv):k

Some Of The Participants Like Chinmayi And Ranjith Became Famous On Sapthaswarangal Programme..

These Shows Are Much Older Than Super Singer Of Vijay Tv

And I Strongly Says Now,Vijay Tv Is A Copy Cat Channel Which Started Super Singer From Sun
And 'Sangeetha Maha Yutham Part 1 And Part 2 Too Which Got Very Much Famous Among Audience...

And Then Only Sun Singer Programme Started...If Sun Singer Is The First Singing Program Means,U R Having The Point Of Saying SunSinger Is A Copied Programme..But Actually Its Not:k

Zee Tamizh Also Two Years Before Launch Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge..So,You Will Tell It Is A Copied Programme??

And About Your Comment About 'Nijangal' Show:dodgy

It Is Not A Copied Program Bro:no No Never:k

If We Take Your Point Of Saying Nijangal Has A Copied Programme Means,Why They Wait For This Much Years To Take The Clone Programme Of Zee Tamil Bro??Since That Zee Tamizh Program Is Famous From Its Start i.eMore Than Five Years..:huh

Actually It Is A Remake Of 'Racha Bandha' Program On Gemini Tv Their Own Network Channel Bro...:k:hello

Racha Bandha Program Is Being Hosted By Actress Roja Which Is A Family Chat Show ..

So,Taking The Program From Own Network Other Language Channel Is Copy Prog To U??

Will You Still Give The Title 'Copy Cat'??:D:rofl:lol:hello

Chezhiyan said:
And About Your Comment About 'Nijangal' Show:dodgy

It Is Not A Copied Program Bro:no No Never:k

If We Take Your Point Of Saying Nijangal Has A Copied Programme Means,Why They Wait For This Much Years To Take The Clone Programme Of Zee Tamil Bro??Since That Zee Tamizh Program Is Famous From Its Start i.eMore Than Five Years..:huh

Actually It Is A Remake Of 'Racha Bandha' Program On Gemini Tv Their Own Network Channel Bro...:k:hello

Racha Bandha Program Is Being Hosted By Actress Roja Which Is A Family Chat Show  ..

So,Taking The Program From Own Network Other Language Channel Is Copy Prog To U??

Will You Still Give The Title 'Copy Cat'??:D:rofl:lol:hello

Since when number of years taken to copy a idea matters? :lol copy is a copy irrespective of the time taken

Ashok L said:
Still Sun tv proves a copy Cat. Past they copied Vijay Tv programs which were at 3rd spot in BARC ratings...
Now copying Zee tamil programs which is at second spot now.Eg: Solvathellam Unmai in Zee as Nijankal in Sun Tv

Chezhiyan said:
I Strongly Disagree With This:k

Ashok Bro,U Mean Sun Singer Was Copied By Sun Tv From Vijay Tv..:huh Then You Are Wrong Bro..:k:lol

Sun Tv Is Always Leader In Reality Shows Including Singing Reality Shows:ohya:win

Can You Able To Remember 2000's Sun Tv Program Like 'Sapthaswarangal' And Lalithavin Pathukku Paatu(After Launching Kalaignar Tv, This Show Was Transferred From Sun Tv):k

Some Of The Participants Like Chinmayi And Ranjith Became Famous On Sapthaswarangal Programme..

These Shows Are Much Older Than Super Singer Of Vijay Tv

And I Strongly Says Now,Vijay Tv Is A Copy Cat Channel Which Started Super Singer From Sun
And 'Sangeetha Maha Yutham Part 1 And Part 2 Too Which Got Very Much Famous Among Audience...

Vijay TV started Kadhai alla nijam long before zee tamil and suntv

samuel said:
Since when number of years taken to copy a idea matters? :lol copy is a copy irrespective of the time taken

I Comes To Say Its The Remake Of 'Racha Bandha' A Family Chat Show Program In Gemini Tv Which Was Started Few Months Before Only Hosted By Roja:k

You Can Easily Found The Similarities Of Stages In These Two Shows Of Nijangal And Racha Bandha(Gemini Tv):k

Back
Top Bottom