• Views Views: Views 829,285
amarnathkvk said:
@jk bro movie only started :shy

So,They Dropped All The New Serials!!:skd

These New Serials Not Even Completed Full One Month..:em

Poor Strategy:u

What Say Bro??:huh

amarnathkvk said:
I dont think bro may be they have listen to viewers response and reverted the decision ;)

BTW Bro,Vijay Tv Also Started Censoring Movies Like Sun Tv..

Like Sun Tv They Showing Movies Only For Two And Half Hours From 03:30PM To 06:00PM:skd

Thala Thalapathi Only On Adithya Tv At 07:00PM;)

14690985_1240367349367137_3168469665980614500_n.jpg

amarnathkvk said:
Just now checking the EPG of Vijay tv now they are showing movies not new serials did any one notice :skd

9:30 AM today maan Karatae film showed :skd #confused ..

Chezhiyan said:
I Comes To Say Its The Remake Of 'Racha Bandha' A Family Chat Show Program In Gemini Tv Which Was Started Few Months Before Only Hosted By Roja:k

You Can Easily Found The Similarities Of Stages In These Two Shows Of Nijangal And Racha Bandha(Gemini Tv):k

Ok i found this quote on a website about that show which i think is way worse because of the way Actress Roja conducts the show :no

"[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Rachabanda show will look like [/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Zee Telugu Bathuku jataka bandi,[/font] [font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Samsaram Oka Chadarangam in Maa TV Channel[/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif], Show is related to the relationship of conventional people issue in their family issue, How the issue are settled by Roja, How she visit with both people with their entire family this is the entire show thought.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]It still looks like copycat show to me.[/font]

Back
Top Bottom