Tamilans

• Thread starter dhass
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 5,277
Status
Not open for further replies.
dhass said:
maximum number of hindhi channels available,,but lowsest number of tamil channels..indian language not only for hindhi..dd free dish is govt dth company..central govt is all states are equal right in modi giii..coming election modi gii loss of tamilnadu..

dhass said:
tamilnadu tax money are take it central govt..but not adding in tamil channels of dd free dish govt dth company..modi jii coming election looss of tamilnadu defenatly..tamilnadu tax money is not using tamil channels..all south state tax moneys are using single state language channels only..good work modi jii all south state peoples lesson to me coming election times..wait and watch north indians..

First of all.. I am not a Modi supporter.. I am not a Modi hater.. I am a Tamilian. I am not a Tamil Hater.. I am not a Hindi Hater.. I am not a Hindi over Tamil supporter.

Second, you have to understand the facts.

DTH is operating using a satellite.
Any concern who is running DTH, be it private or government, has to acquire some space in satellite.
Acquisition has to be done by paying money to the satellite owner (be it government or private).
Space is nothing but the TP in the satellite.
Space is not unlimited.
Each TP can hold certain number of channels only (minimum 30 to maximum 40).
So all TP in one satellite can hold a limit of channels only. 40 multiplied by number of TPs.

Next, there are two type of channels.
Pay channel and FTA channel.

Pay channels will ask the DTH operator to add their channel into their satellite TP.
Pay channel will not pay money to DTH.
But DTH will collect some additional money from customers for watching these pay channels.
Additional money in the sense, they will not give these pay channels in minimum packages. It will be in high value packages only.
The additional amount for these channels will be multiplied by the number of subscribers for that channel.
Then the amount will be shared between DTH operator and channel.
So, a pay channel can be added anytime if the satellite is having space to add them. No investment required from channel but only an agreement between channel and DTH.

FTA channels will be added into DTH (be it private or government) only if the channel is approaching the DTH and asking them to add the channel.
But the channel need to pay a huge amount to the DTH operator (private or government).
The reason is, these channels will be available to all customers from minimum value packages.
DTH operators (private or government) are not collecting any money for these channels additionally.
So, no additional profit for the DTH operators.
Without profit, they cannot pay the money to satellite owner.
That is why, they are collecting a huge money from FTA channels.
And this money is called "carriage fee". That is, a fee to carry the channel in the space owned by DTH operator (private or government) in their satellite.

All 6 DTH (Dish TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, ADTV, RDTV, D2H) are having both pay channel and FTA channel. They will balance the net profit by collecting money from FTA channels. When they are not paying money, they will simply remove the FTA channels from the DTH.

Now, DD Free Dish.

DD Free Dish is not providing any pay channels. If they provide, then customer need to pay to DD Free Dish so that DD Free Dish can repay the amount back to channnels.

DD Free Dish's aim is to provide free service to customers.

But even for free service, they need satellite space.

For that satellite space, they need to pay the amount. Even though satellite is government owned and DTH is government owned, they are different business.

So, when a channel want to add it into DD Free Dish, they need to pay amount to DD Free Dish. Otherwise, the channel will not be added.

Now we have to remember one thing that we already discussed. Limitation of space.

A TP in satellite can have only a maximum of 30 or 40 channels depending on the technology.

DD Free Dish is having a space for providing an approximate of 60 channels only in their satellite.

Since it is free service, people will prefer to get it and so all channels would like to add them into DD Free Dish (except few money minded channels).

But, DD Free Dish cannot give importance to any particular channel. So, they are doing an e-auction for the 60 channel slots.

Each channel that would like to be added in DD Free Dish will participate in the auction and quote the amount. Whoever quote more will get the space and get added too.

And we have more than 800 satellite channels in India out of which only 60 are available in DD Free Dish.

DD Free Dish will not send any special invitation to all these 800+ satellite channels. They will just give a public advertisement. Whoever want to participate, can come and participate.

So, now availability of Tamil channels.

And questions to you.

Which Tamil channel participated in the last many e-auction?
How much amount they quoted so they got rejected in the e-auction by Modi?

Jaya Kumar said:
How Dare U Use This Type Of Words??????:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

:no:no:no:no

:shutoff:shutoff:shutoff
what wrong words he used ?

What's wrong in that,
He said 10 channel Runing fta from Dishtv,
"Is it not sufficient for you people"

What is bad on that line ?

Gssran said:
What's wrong in that,
He said 10 channel Runing fta from Dishtv,
"Is it not sufficient for you people"

What is bad on that line ?
It Is Bad Only:s:s

The Word Seems Like That We Tamil People Begging For Tamil Channels....:u:dodgy

We People Only Have To Depend On FTA Channels Of Dishtv Ya???

It's not bad words ; but offensive.

Limiting our choice of having many more FTA channels ; oppressive nature !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock