Tata IPL 2023 | Star Sports Network | March 31st

Ipl should follow bbl rule if natural delay happens
Wait to start 2nd match untill 1st match gets over.

It's just broadcaster profit ad they push subscriber to subscribe all their channel to see all matches
Very bad idea bro. Second match will end around midnight. Nightmare for the ones going at stadiums to watch. Also many people has to go to offices next day. This is why matches are half hour early nowadays. Earlier matches started at 8 pm.

Very bad idea bro. Second match will end around midnight. Nightmare for the ones going at stadiums to watch. Also many people has to go to offices next day. This is why matches are half hour early nowadays. Earlier matches started at 8 pm.
But tommorow is sunday 😊

Also bcci make match lengthy by implint unnnessary rule

But tommorow is sunday 😊

Also bcci make match lengthy by implint unnnessary rule
I was going by your logic. Sometimes two matches are in the middle of the week. Also Sunday got two matches. Meanwhile I disagree about BCCI making matches lengthy.

10 minutes of strategic timeout aka time alloted for pep talks every match is extremely crucial for the spirit of the game. 😉

Star celebrating 1000th match of IPL.
mGTGiU8.jpg

Looks like they celebrating 1000th IPL match today.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock