Tata IPL 2023 | Star Sports Network | March 31st

@Shiv Verma bro. I missed the Sony era of IPL after initial years. I stop watching after 2010 finals. I watched some odd matches. Last match I saw was 2014 Finals as we had a whole big screening here. I started watching again during the naya daur of IPL in 2018. :lol:

Which team you were supporting. Punjab or Kolkata?
Big Screening!! Watching with whole society :lol:
Not society. Our lane had one big screen. Other areas had 3 more screens. Back than vibe was different. Since I hadn't watch anything after Pitbull's god awful preshow at Kolkata in 2013. So I had no idea. I was rooting for the team with prettier owner. :wink2:

@Shiv Verma bro. I missed the Sony era of IPL after initial years. I stop watching after 2010 finals. I watched some odd matches. Last match I saw was 2014 Finals as we had a whole big screening here. I started watching again during the naya daur of IPL in 2018. :lol:

This is not the full version. There was a 90s one as well, can’t seem to find that anywhere on the internet

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock