Tata IPL 2024 | Star Sports Network | March 22nd

Why're you being impatient? Atleast wait for the 7 PM match to start so that members can post the channel pictures.
He is the entitled prince. Username checks out. @Yuvraj Dar bhai. Next post is not reply in the forum format. It's a fresh different post. Quoting like I am doing this one too to Shiv bhai is reply.

Why're you being impatient? Atleast wait for the 7 PM match to start so that members can post the channel pictures.
Yesterday, I was asking for screenshots of IPL matches airing on Pravah Picture, Vijay Super, and Jalsha Movies, and on top of that, you sent Steve Smith's English to Hindi AI translation! And today, I was sharing my joy about IPL returning on Hungama, and you sent sign language instead! I'm not insensitive, but why did you do this?

I was trying to post The picture of The size of Hungama TV's logo getting reduced only for TATA IPL 2024, Unfortunately There is showing "Oops! We ran into some problems!"

Yesterday, I was asking for screenshots of IPL matches airing on Pravah Picture, Vijay Super, and Jalsha Movies, and on top of that, you sent Steve Smith's English to Hindi AI translation! And today, I was sharing my joy about IPL returning on Hungama, and you sent sign language instead! I'm not insensitive, but why did you do this?
Please send me a screenshot of my post through imgbb.com about AI translation and Sign Language. I cannot find.

"I AM NEITHER OFFENDING, NOR DISRESPECTING!"
I wasn't even talking about sign language (I AM NOT BEING INSENSITIVE), I was talking about the excitement of IPL returning on Hungama! Not just that, yesterday I was even asking for screenshots of IPL matches airing on Pravah Picture, Vijay Super, and Jalsha Movies. And you've sent me an AI-generated translation of Steve Smith's English to Hindi! I write one thing and you send something else! This is beyond limits!
Bro r u fine? Check to whom r u replying.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock