Tata IPL 2024 | Star Sports Network | March 22nd

Tomorrow's match also live on Star gold. Looks like this time all matches will be live on Star gold.
All regional movies channel of star telecasting ipl live even though they having separate sports channel. There only Pravah Picture is the only regional channel not telecasting IPL even there is no seperate sports channel in marathi. Star always doing it with marathi audience and promote and impose hindi telecast over marathi audience.

All regional movies channel of star telecasting ipl live even though they having separate sports channel. There only Pravah Picture is the only regional channel not telecasting IPL even there is no seperate sports channel in marathi. Star always doing it with marathi audience and promote and impose hindi telecast over marathi audience.
True, they even shut down Star Sports 1 Marathi. The irony is Mumbai Indians is the most successful IPL team. Meanwhile RCB with zero trophies. Yet, they got Star Sports 1 Kannada. I think they are jealous of Mumbai Indian's success.

True, they even shut down Star Sports 1 Marathi. The irony is Mumbai Indians is the most successful IPL team. Meanwhile RCB with zero trophies. Yet, they got Star Sports 1 Kannada. I think they are jealous of Mumbai Indian's success.
SS1 MARATHI without proper promotion and despite non availability on cable and dth they shutdown and claiming that channel can't get succeed.

FB-IMG-1711360394540.jpg

IPL schedule announcement coverage started on all channels but not on star 4k..
Still showing --The coverage will resume shortly stay tuned msg on screen...this is pathetic from star

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock