Tata IPL 2024 | Star Sports Network | March 22nd

Tonight's match live on Star Utsav Movies
Screenshot-20240326-113359-Tata-Play.jpg

The number font is different and looking bad in regional feeds. Not italicized as well. This font difference for numbers is not new and has been there for years in different cricket events.
Numbers are italicized now. They considered your feedback bro.

Numbers are italicized now. They considered your feedback bro.

Great. But, only the numbers are italicized and the characters are still not italicized. Hindi may look bad when italicized but they can try on English.
Edit- The number font of 'This Over' is yet to modify.
Let's see if they consider my findings 😉.

Last edited:
Great. But, only the numbers are italicized and the characters are still not italicized. Hindi may look bad when italicized but they can try on English.
Edit- The number font of 'This Over' is yet to modify.
Let's see if they consider my findings 😉.
Star is expert in finalizing half baked things. English font is already italicized by Star and they will surely not italicize the Hindi or any Regional font.

It would be better if they had closed captioning with commentary like other countries does. Sign language interpreter in this scenario takes up screen space and is distracting. Or the window of sign language interpreter needs to be small. It's a good first steps. They already offer closed captioning for movies on Star Gold sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock