Good News Tata Play added updated packs

It's not available for me. This option appears. I am forced to click it to access the selection portal.
to8oWY3.jpg
Same problem here also.

To select A-la-carte, you have to select add/drop channels and to select packs you need to select modify packs under manage packs.

I am able to edit individual channels as well as packs. no issues here.
Are you able to retain already subscribed channels or remove any of them? I was allowed to just select new channels or packs. When I submitted all existing channels vanished and now it doesn’t allow me to make any further changes on that television.

Are you able to retain already subscribed channels or remove any of them? I was allowed to just select new channels or packs. When I submitted all existing channels vanished and now it doesn’t allow me to make any further changes on that television.
Yes I was able to make changes yesterday itself

It's not available for me. This option appears. I am forced to click it to access the selection portal.
to8oWY3.jpg
What I did was I had got the same option yesterday that prices have changed and you have to give consent to review once each stb subscription

I clicked on that and I couldn’t drop any previous channels I had taken as a la carte, so I added another random a la carte channel and updated the subscription

After that I went back to drop the same and then after that I was able to access the greyed out channels to drop them or keep as it is. Same I did for secondary stb as well as it was not allowing to bypass the review as it seems mandatory

I am subscribed updated tamil talaiva pack with kalaignar groups channels included and some fta regional packs,fta complimentary pack,fta English News pack,and some ala carte channels,fta basic pack missing in the list.
Lt6l3bH.jpg
bOCMh5y.jpg
dHZzj6N.jpg
7ioZltv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock