Good News Tata Play added updated packs

@SarfaRaZ bro, is there any promised date for solving all those package modification issues... Its been 9days still packages not updated...
I didn't even remember the last time Tata play takes this much time to make changes

I subscribed to Kannada Super Value HD pack which costs rs 269/month. They have kept Zee Pichchar out of this pack i don't know what made them to keep it out as it is a primary pack which kannada subscribers would generally go for it.

@SarfaRaZ bro, is there any promised date for solving all those package modification issues... Its been 9days still packages not updated...
I didn't even remember the last time Tata play takes this much time to make changes
The only way to fix it at our level without waiting for Tata Play to fix their app is to select some random channel or pack & confirm the change. This will delete all existing channels & packs. Then again go and modify the plan to add back whatever channels or packs you need. Not the ideal way of doing it but it works flawlessly.

The only way to fix it at our level without waiting for Tata Play to fix their app is to select some random channel or pack & confirm the change. This will delete all existing channels & packs. Then again go and modify the plan to add back whatever channels or packs you need. Not the ideal way of doing it but it works flawlessly.
Now, I am able to see all packages..

If we have already existing binge combo packs we can't see new packs until it expires that's why I am unable to see.

is there any reason why are we not allowed to drop a la carte channel on app or website by our own like it was in past.
i had to drop it by making a call and dialing channel number.
does anyone have any idea and when it's going to change again like previously?

is there any reason why are we not allowed to drop a la carte channel on app or website by our own like it was in past.
i had to drop it by making a call and dialing channel number.
does anyone have any idea and when it's going to change again like previously?
Add any bouquet. See if it works than. Worked for me after dropping a bouquet.

Add any bouquet. See if it works than. Worked for me after dropping a bouquet.
yes thank you for this but even if we add any bouquet just for this purpose to drop individual channel, it will be charged for that whole day without using it. what is the reason behind disable this feature!? it's not like that we can't drop it within a day, like previous lock in period rule. but it's not easy now like before.
i use tv on a la carte channel since implementation of nto and my monthly subscription is below 200. previously I was paying 600 without even using most of the channels in package.

yes thank you for this but even if we add any bouquet just for this purpose to drop individual channel, it will be charged for that whole day without using it. what is the reason behind disable this feature!? it's not like that we can't drop it within a day, like previous lock in period rule. but it's not easy now like before.
i use tv on a la carte channel since implementation of nto and my monthly subscription is below 200. previously I was paying 600 without even using most of the channels in package.
Dunno maybe a bug. You can try using some FTA regional bouquet or Zee News bouquet which is the lowest bouquet available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock