Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 150,624
so we can't record like airtel or dish tv through pendrive on tata sky? only HD+ of 3 channels recording with super lnb
Yes and the plans on their website are for cloud recording

my need is for live tv channel recording because i miss of the time my favorite programs or movies because I'm not free at that time. today itself i missed a movie in afternoon on one channel. so was thinking about this binge plus 😞

my need is for live tv channel recording because i miss of the time my favorite programs or movies because I'm not free at that time. today itself i missed a movie in afternoon on one channel. so was thinking about this binge plus 😞

Tata Play provides Catch Up TV option for many channels, u can watch shows using the same. Also u can opt for Binge Packs and watch content thru Apps

Go for HD+ box, you won't regret it. That box has very high hardware and software quality, you will also get features like pause and rewind live TV even if recording wasn't turned on. Its better option than Binge+ because you won't have to deal with laggy UI and other bugs here and there.

Go for HD+ box, you won't regret it. That box has very high hardware and software quality, you will also get features like pause and rewind live TV even if recording wasn't turned on. It better option than Binge+ because you won't have to deal with laggy UI and other bugs here and there.
yes because I don't need apps on STB, as I've those on android tv and my tablet through brodband connection. and catch up tv is not available for channels which I watch unfortunately. i checked on tata play app but it's mostly hindi gec and regional channels which I haven't subscribed to. english movies and gec, infotainment and lifestyle genre has no catch up facility on app. that's my biggest concern

Is it possible to set 3 digit LCN in binge+?
For example if I press 900 it is taking few secs to switch however if I press 0900 it is immediate
I don't watch any channel in 4 digit LCN so is it possible to restrict/set to 3 digit?

Is it possible to set 3 digit LCN in binge+?
For example if I press 900 it is taking few secs to switch however if I press 0900 it is immediate
I don't watch any channel in 4 digit LCN so is it possible to restrict/set to 3 digit?

No

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock