Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 907
  • Views: Views 152,691
I have been facing auto log-out issues on apps like SunNxt and Zee5 for a very long time now. Every time I log in to my account using my credentials, it auto logs out, and that's the biggest issue. Whenever I want the premium subscription, I have to activate the binge pack, (which, strangely doesn't log out automatically), but it's not a feasible option for me as I need to pay Rs.299 only for a couple of apps. Subscribing for individual apps will definitely cost me less, but due to the auto log-out issue, I am unable to opt for it. Any solutions for this, please? Have contacted respective apps and TP but in vain till now.

Last edited:
Hey guys

How to change audio language of a channel in binge plus box ???

Earlier one could press I button and there was an option there to change . Now I do not see any option ? Is it removed ?

Hey guys

Earlier one could press I button and there was an option there to change . Now I do not see any option ? Is it removed ?
Go To Settings, User Settings

Hey guys

Sir use tha * botton in the remote for the Audio language change option for multi language Feed Channels in binge plus box

Sir use tha * botton in the remote for the Audio language change option for multi language Feed Channels in binge plus box
Pls do not call me sir, I am one of you too

And thanks for help. Found that button and that option was shifted to that button I guess in recent update

Sun Nxt in Tata Play Binge (TV) is Logged out. No proper response from Customer Support too. What's the permanent solution for this?

Sun Nxt in Tata Play Binge (TV) is Logged out. No proper response from Customer Support too. What's the permanent solution for this?
That's a bug. Cannot be rectified. Same issue with Zee5. It automatically logs out everytime the user exits the app. I too have tried to contact them many a times but no positive response. Only option is to activate their OTT binge packs which doesn't automatically log out.

Dear Friends,
I am looking to subscribe to Tata Play Binge+ STB. Can you please clarify
1. Is Rs. 6000/- Cashback offer still available or discontinued?

2. Are we still able to watch live tv without signal from DTH antenna, purely from internet?. Asking as in my area signal level is very low.

3. Is it mandatory to pay for Binge subscription or after 1 month I can continue only with DTH subscription and no Binge?

@Vadirocks

Dear Friends,
I am looking to subscribe to Tata Play Binge+ STB. Can you please clarify
1. Is Rs. 6000/- Cashback offer still available or discontinued?

2. Are we still able to watch live tv without signal from DTH antenna, purely from internet?. Asking as in my area signal level is very low.

3. Is it mandatory to pay for Binge subscription or after 1 month I can continue only with DTH subscription and no Binge?

@Vadirocks

1. Yes Still Available

2. Yes! You Can Watch

3. Yes! You Can Continue With DTH Subscription Alone

1. Yes Still Available

2. Yes! You Can Watch

3. Yes! You Can Continue With DTH Subscription Alone
Thanks a lot for quick reply.
One more thing, I already have a Tata Play connection ( Normal HD STB). Can I still avail 6000 offer, I'll want a second dish installed at same premises.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock