Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,949
Is there any chance of launching new binge plus box

I think both airtel digital tv and tata play will launch IPTV channels service on its android boxes thereby competing with Jio TV+ wherein former's DTH + Broadband service and Jio Broadband + Cable TV will attract customers from both segments.... those wanting to use both linear tv + ott + internet based and those wanting to use only broadband + ott + internet based channels......so broadband plans would be similar to what operators like excitel offer as till now both Tata Play and Airtel provide only clubbed linear tv + ott plans or broadband+ ott plans

Will also be interesting to see whether the much awaited merger between entertainment / broadcast firms of Reliance and Disney-Star will have any effect on the 30% stake Disney-Star owns in Tata Play and if it is made part of merged entity business then will Jio have some collaboration with Tata Play on various fronts

Urgent help
I have factory resetted my box now and it is stuck on this screen..tried clearing pairing on the remote multiple times but same error

Help please
dr0Ntqn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock