Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 928
  • Views Views: Views 161,305
Today i have sent one mail to nodal officer regarding the issues and features removed in this box since launch..let's see if they take seriously and fix.. I feel they are simply defaming TATA brand name.

Btw guys if anyone found any secret key combination to disable Bluetooth mode in remote and downgrade tv app version pls let me know

Today i have sent one mail to nodal officer regarding the issues and features removed in this box since launch..let's see if they take seriously and fix.. I feel they are simply defaming TATA brand name.

Btw guys if anyone found any secret key combination to disable Bluetooth mode in remote and downgrade tv app version pls let me know
Received a call from tataplay, surprisingly they said they have considered my feedback seriously and have already escalated to management and software team...they said they will try to fix in next update...let's see

Btw why are you guys facing one critical bug , post boot if you are watching any channel then after sometime epg getting changed to home channel, the channel stays but epg getting shifted to channel 100

Asking a newbie question…. Is the SD channel clarity good on Binge STB esp for 55+ inch TV’s. Using a HD box now, the SD channels suck. If not what’s the alternate solution for a better viewing of SD channels.

Asking a newbie question…. Is the SD channel clarity good on Binge STB esp for 55+ inch TV’s. Using a HD box now, the SD channels suck. If not what’s the alternate solution for a better viewing of SD channels.
Bro why didn't you upgrade to hd+ box when offer was available?

Anyway only option is binge+ box
Picture quality of sd channels of binge+ box is 40% better than normal hd box (new models from 2019) but beware of lags and hangs

Bro why didn't you upgrade to hd+ box when offer was available?

Anyway only option is binge+ box
Picture quality of sd channels of binge+ box is 40% better than normal hd box (new models from 2019) but beware of lags and hangs
I do not see any option of HD+ in the app. I am based out of Bangalore. Been getting reminders for Binge+ offer. In the forum I have been reading the boxes are outdated, should I wait out?

Now we can login by entering 8 digit code in Netflix... earlier 🆔, password was essential....

Sadly they restricted playback to HD resolution...
Also removed HDR too...
Here is a picture of Netflix movie which have 4k, Dolby vision/HDR...now only HD is available...

Back
Top Bottom