Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 903
  • Views: Views 149,926
Some channel LCNs don't appear on my box and when I try to access these channels by pressing the channel number, it shows that the channel is unavailable (not the "you have not subscribed to this channel" screen). For example, if I press 455, I should ideally get Star Sports 1 or the black screen with the "channel not subscribed" message, but nothing happens, I just get the footer message saying "Channel 455 is not available". Even when scrolling LCNs, this and some other LCNs are completely missing. What might be the reason?

Some channel LCNs don't appear on my box and when I try to access these channels by pressing the channel number, it shows that the channel is unavailable (not the "you have not subscribed to this channel" screen). For example, if I press 455, I should ideally get Star Sports 1 or the black screen with the "channel not subscribed" message, but nothing happens, I just get the footer message saying "Channel 455 is not available". Even when scrolling LCNs, this and some other LCNs are completely missing. What might be the reason?
If you have subscribed to start sports 1 HD then u will not get the SD version and it will be auto skipped. Same applies for rest of the channels

If you have subscribed to start sports 1 HD then u will not get the SD version and it will be auto skipped. Same applies for rest of the channels
Thanks for the quick response!
It should at least show the LCN & EPG right? And does this happen for all the SD channels for which the HD versions I have subscribed to? Also, what will happen if I have subscribed to both SD and HD versions of the same channel?

It should at least show the LCN & EPG right? And does this happen for all the SD channels for which the HD versions I have subscribed to? Also, what will happen if I have subscribed to both SD and HD versions of the same channel?
Yes that’s right. You won’t get the skipped channels anywhere on the stb. Once you subscribe to the SD version it will show up.

This feature is there in all the STB and not limited to binge +

I have same issue with some channels which i have subscribed. This issue started from 10 days. Complained to customer care 8 days back. Still it is not resolved.

Box is not showing any of Sony sports HD channels, MTVBeats HD, Tv9Telugu, NTVTelugu....etc for reference.

Customer care don't have any clue till now.
Earlier in my 4k box, it was showing channels but used to display banner like channel is not subscribed.

I think this logic is not applied for all channels. I have seen regional channels listing both sd and hd even if we subscribed for HD.

Ex: Zee telugu , Zee telugu HD, Gemimi TV, GeminiTv HD

Friends, On Binge Box are u able to view scrolls which r run by Tata Play across home or other channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock