Seeking Help Tata Play HD+ signal problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Vik369
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 1,009

Vik369

Reaction score
Recently I had upgraded to Tata Play HD+( manufactured by PACE) from HD Box. But I found signal problem on certain channels which are comes under GSAT24 Transponders. As we all know there are 3 transponder for every channel in HD+ PVR. If a channel consist of GSAT K7, GSAT TP 20, GSAT 30 TP21, there is signal problem. But if it is consist of all the GSAT 30 Transponders, it is okay. Also when I change some channel it shows a signal Problem. Then I have to go Signal settings and have to check. If it is consist of GSAT 30 TP then it automatically comes. I don't know what is the exact problem. The SatCR LNB and HD+ PVR are brand new. Kindly help if you aware of this situation.

IMG-20240514-WA0079.jpg
IMG-20240514-WA0078.jpg

Last edited:
Bro! Please Check What LNB They Have Selected On LNB Settings,

Go To Settings System Settings Press 01 And Ok/Select

Share Me SS Then Let's Try Next Troubleshooting

Bro! Please Check What LNB They Have Selected On LNB Settings,

Go To Settings System Settings Press 01 And Ok/Select

Share Me SS Then Let's Try Next Troubleshooting
Vadi bro,or bapun bro,please help me.same problem arise to me.if i use dcss super lnb can solve my problem? Please give me photo of dcss super lnb if with this lnb solve my problem. I am using dream dth from 2011.so that i rights to know that to solve my problem. Currently i am using super lnb with that my problem arise when tataplay has gone to gsat 24 sattelite.please please help me bapun bro or vadi bro about this.please give me picture of lnb with that my problem will solve. Please help me with the picture of that lnb.

Please give me photo of dcss super lnb if with this lnb solve my problem.
Is this what you are looking for?

Thread 1: Tata Play Super 2.0 LNB pictures

Thread 2: Tata Play now providing DCSS Super LNB instead of Sat CR LNB for HD Plus/MDU connections

A simple search returned these threads for me. You could have searched yourself to find it earlier.

I am using dream dth from 2011.so that i rights to know that to solve my problem.
Something about this part... FYI, we do provide support voluntarily to everyone in our leisure time. For how long you have been a forum member here doesn't have any matter.

You have rights to ask questions, but no rights to bug us to provide a guaranteed response. Kindly refrain from spamming the forum and be patient till someone respond.

Is this what you are looking for?

Thread 1: Tata Play Super 2.0 LNB pictures

Thread 2: Tata Play now providing DCSS Super LNB instead of Sat CR LNB for HD Plus/MDU connections

A simple search returned these threads for me. You could have searched yourself to find it earlier.

Something about this part... FYI, we do provide support voluntarily to everyone in our leisure time. For how long you have been a forum member here doesn't have any matter.

You have rights to ask questions, but no rights to bug us to provide a guaranteed response. Kindly refrain from spamming the forum and be patient till someone respond.
Ok thanks bapun bro.i really love you from 2011for your good behaviour. One question please tell me with thread 2 Picture of dcss super lnb wirh that lnb can my problem will solve??

Ok thanks bapun bro.i really love you from 2011for your good behaviour. One question please tell me with thread 2 Picture of dcss super lnb wirh that lnb can my problem will solve??
I don't know. I would advise to arrange an engineer visit and they can confirm whether LNB change to that particular model LNB can solve it or not.

But since you are in Bangladesh, I don't think you can do that!

I don't know. I would advise to arrange an engineer visit and they can confirm whether LNB change to that particular model LNB can solve it or not.

But since you are in Bangladesh, I don't think you can do that!
Ok bro thanks a lot.i am from Bangladesh. So engineers visit not possible. Y can help my problem. What lnb can solve my problem? Please help me bapun bro. I will grateful to you.

Ok bro thanks a lot.i am from Bangladesh. So engineers visit not possible. Y can help my problem. What lnb can solve my problem? Please help me bapun bro. I will grateful to you.
I already helped you by finding the threads for you.

I don't know whether changing LNB will solve the problem or not. So asking me again and again is not going to provide any fruitful solution!

By the way, as I shared earlier on the forum, I do not use Tata Play much these days. I have shifted to JioFiber STB. Someone using Tata Play actively might be able to provide you some workaround.

I already helped you by finding the threads for you.

I don't know whether changing LNB will solve the problem or not. So asking me again and again is not going to provide any fruitful solution!

By the way, as I shared earlier on the forum, I do not use Tata Play much these days. I have shifted to JioFiber STB. Someone using Tata Play actively might be able to provide you some workaround.
Ok thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom