• Thread starter Thread starter Karthick.R
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 4,927
Very Good 👍 Only Tata Play Can do this.
Good but Airtel also giving discounts on add-ons 😅

3EVxlE3.png

GHWHOEC.jpg

Even Airtel Digital TV provides such afd on packs.

Some members used to say that Tata Play provides discount on such Add On Packs but as one can see from above snapshots that full amount is being charged (as per a-la-carte or broadcaster bouquet included in the respective Add On Pack)
Airtel has recently introduced more mini packs than before. Which is good. But still Tata Play's is more exhaustive and price in Tata Play is less compared to Airtel if the price indicated in Tata Play website is inclusive of GST. Tata Play's itself is overpriced only as many said. But Airtel's is even worse in this.

I see some important packs price they have reduced or added new channels with quite good discount

Hindi movies hd pack: earlier I think it was around ₹117, now ₹115, they added 2 channels star gold hd 2 and &flix hd

Hindi tv shows mini hd : now only ₹73.72

English movies hd now at just ₹109.50, earlier it was ₹133 I think

Airtel fanboys should check similar packs price is airtel😅

I see some important packs price they have reduced or added new channels with quite good discount

Hindi movies hd pack: earlier I think it was around ₹117, now ₹115, they added 2 channels star gold hd 2 and &flix hd

Hindi tv shows mini hd : now only ₹73.72

English movies hd now at just ₹109.50, earlier it was ₹133 I think

Airtel fanboys should check similar packs price is airtel😅
I checked the airtel similar packs now..airtel clearly looting customers

Hindi entertainment mini hd: ₹90 with Sony sab HD instead of SET HD

Hindi movies hd: ₹115, star gold hd2 and &flix hd missing but &xplore hd present..so one channel less!

English movies hd pack: no such pack in airtel, they are forcing to take ala carta channels with 30 days lock in! 🫣

Hindi movies hd: ₹115, star gold hd2 and &flix hd missing but &xplore hd present..so one channel less!

English movies hd pack: no such pack in airtel, they are forcing to take ala carta channels with 30 days lock in! 🫣

Bro, Just trying to find some way to criticise Airtel Digital TV without any proper reasoning is not a good thing to do.

Firstly just like Tata Play Airtel Digital TV too provides various Add On Packs and discount % varies across the same. Also you r again wrong in stating that English Movies HD Add On Packs are not available on Airtel Digital TV Platform, they r available in 3 variants.

Please don't use terms like "Airtel Fanboys" for unnecessarily trying showcase others as wrong rather please discuss the topic on basis on facts / information.

Also if r impartial why does it not get projected in ur posts / reactions. You are not even liking any posts which mention addition of channels on Airtel Digital TV Platform and as i have already been saying since long that there is a strong bias towards a particular DTH brand in this forum while constantly Airtel is criticized for no valid reasons

Being customers we should have a fair, logical discussion about everything rather than indulging in name calling or having arguments. Hiding shortcomings of s brand just bcoz u have strong affinity towards it is not quite appropriate thing to do. Giving suggestions and having productive discussion helps in improving upon negative points while strengthening the positive points ...this should be the focus of interaction

Bro, Just trying to find some way to criticise Airtel Digital TV without any proper reasoning is not a good thing to do.

Firstly just like Tata Play Airtel Digital TV too provides various Add On Packs and discount % varies across the same. Also you r again wrong in stating that English Movies HD Add On Packs are not available on Airtel Digital TV Platform, they r available in 3 variants.

Please don't use terms like "Airtel Fanboys" for unnecessarily trying showcase others as wrong rather please discuss the topic on basis on facts / information.

Also if r impartial why does it not get projected in ur posts / reactions. You are not even liking any posts which mention addition of channels on Airtel Digital TV Platform and as i have already been saying since long that there is a strong bias towards a particular DTH brand in this forum while constantly Airtel is criticized for no valid reasons

Being customers we should have a fair, logical discussion about everything rather than indulging in name calling or having arguments. Hiding shortcomings of s brand just bcoz u have strong affinity towards it is not quite appropriate thing to do. Giving suggestions and having productive discussion helps in improving upon negative points while strengthening the positive points ...this should be the focus of interaction
Didn't I give facts with clear comparison? Why you are getting irritated? Did I tag you? Why don't you admit you are airtel employee?

I think you don't have any work other than searching threads with keywords airtel and trying to defend your company wherever whenever possible!

I clearly gave 3 packs comparison, airtel is clearly no match! If you can prove me wrong then defend my allegations on those 3 packs, don't bring other broadcasters packs or airtel base pack comparison, we are talking about topups only! That's what this thread is about!

Writing 3-4 long paragraphs without evidence, does not make airtel innocent

Last edited:
Didn't I give facts with clear comparison? Why you are getting irritated? Did I tag you? Why don't you admit you are airtel employee?

I think you don't have any work other than searching threads with keywords airtel and trying to defend your company wherever whenever possible!

I clearly gave 3 packs comparison, airtel is clearly no match! If you can prove me wrong then defend my allegations on those 3 packs, don't bring other broadcasters packs or airtel base pack comparison, we are talking about topups only! That's what this thread is about!

Writing 3-4 long paragraphs without evidence, does not make airtel innocent

Budfy, No point of me again clarifying to u as to how i always present a balanced opinion about all things bcoz u will still not agree with it or admit ur mistakes.....have tried to explain earlier but some members including u just want to put fanboy tags against others rather than discuss based on merit of the discussion.

Obviously my comments will feature more of airtel as i have been using their different products since long time ....i do so for other brands i use too. For other brands i present views too but that would be lot less and if i am sure about something i mention else else i clearly state that these r my personal opinions based on observations.

Anyways buddy you r free to give ur views, i am not all irritated at anything but yes if some wrong information is put forward then as a member i will reply and state what is correct.

What is truth remains truth and false/lies even if spoken/written continuosly does not really become an actual reality.

If Airtel services were so bad as u make it out to be then they would not be having a highly sucesfull and constant good growth led business across sectors they operate in

Budfy, No point of me again clarifying to u as to how i always present a balanced opinion about all things bcoz u will still not agree with it or admit ur mistakes.....have tried to explain earlier but some members including u just want to put fanboy tags against others rather than discuss based on merit of the discussion.

Obviously my comments will feature more of airtel as i have been using their different products since long time ....i do so for other brands i use too. For other brands i present views too but that would be lot less and if i am sure about something i mention else else i clearly state that these r my personal opinions based on observations.

Anyways buddy you r free to give ur views, i am not all irritated at anything but yes if some wrong information is put forward then as a member i will reply and state what is correct.

What is truth remains truth and false/lies even if spoken/written continuosly does not really become an actual reality.

If Airtel services were so bad as u make it out to be then they would not be having a highly sucesfull and constant good growth led business across sectors they operate in
no offense bro. I couldn't see any damage to the overall brand.. its just a top-up packs comparison. No one here talking about growth, sectors, success, or anything...

Even in Telugu HD pack also missing ETV HD,

Airtel fanboys should check similar packs price is airtel
Don't even talk about Airtel. Their base packs, especially of Tamil is really good. With cashback, discounts, I get almost all English and tamil HD, SD channels at 300rs. I agree that their top-up packs are not good which I myself mentioned in my previous post. But presently I didn't need any top ups. With just base pack and broadcaster bouquets I get many many channels at unbeatable price. I am watching Asia Cup in Star Sports 1 Tamil HD which is part of my basic base pack. I didn't have to subscribe separately for Star Sports like in Tata Play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom