Hi tataplay update their value top-up sections with many packs

I attached some packs

HwLwnJq.jpg

xqQtOzo.jpg
8CEYxq2.jpg
zKwBe9A.jpg
ogdxjmk.jpg

Very Good 👍 Only Tata Play Can do this.
Even Airtel Digital TV provides such afd on packs.

Some members used to say that Tata Play provides discount on such Add On Packs but as one can see from above snapshots that full amount is being charged (as per a-la-carte or broadcaster bouquet included in the respective Add On Pack)

Even Airtel Digital TV provides such afd on packs.

Some members used to say that Tata Play provides discount on such Add On Packs but as one can see from above snapshots that full amount is being charged (as per a-la-carte or broadcaster bouquet included in the respective Add On Pack)
why are you splitting poison on TP everytime, Those above mentioned valueadded Topups are discounted Packs, once calculate then post, don't blindly post because of hatredness on TP

why are you splitting poison on TP everytime, Those above mentioned valueadded Topups are discounted Packs, once calculate then post, don't blindly post because of hatredness on TP
1stly request u to please stay on topic and not bring in things like putting labels/accusations against me or any member

If u have something to add on to the discussion interms of information please do so else it serves no purpose to simply discard anyone's comment bcoz u disagree with it that too without giving logical reasoning for the same

1stly request u to please stay on topic and not bring in things like putting labels/accusations against me or any member
I am not putting label on you or any other member, You made a Flase statement that addons didn't have any discount, that statement is completely wrong just check and then make comment, don't blindly make a statement. That only I told in my last comment

If u have something to add on to the discussion interms of information please do so else it serves no purpose to simply discard anyone's comment bcoz u disagree with it that too without giving logical reasoning for the same
Explaination
Tamil Tv shows Hd addon price 82.69
SunTvHd. 22.42
vijayhd 22.42
Zeetamil hd 22.42
Jayatvhd. 7.08
Colorstamil Hd 8.26
Kalaingar Tv. 14.16
Vijaytakkar. 1.18
Rajadigital Plus 1.89
MegaTv. 3.54
Discount 20.68

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock