Breaking Tata Play Launched New Packs PAN India

Tataplay zero NCF is great,I think today they are cheaper than Airtel and Dish TV even Sun Direct
Not sure about Airtel or Dish TV...But Sun direct has lower NCf than Tata Sky and its more beneficial...

But i really appreciate tata sky on reducing NCF to this extent being a costly brand...The NCF(Rs.62) is almost equal to Sun Direct NCF(Rs. 59)..only Rs.3 difference

I also expect Tata Sky to reduce NCF completely from Rs 153 to Rs. 59 instead of giving reduced NCF in packs...but its highly unlikely going to happen....

Guys, so I just checked out thalaiva hds pack, and it is showing 44 SD channels + 7 HD channels... is it reduced from 50 SD channels that was said initially? Can anyone pl clarify

Not sure about Airtel or Dish TV...But Sun direct has lower NCf than Tata Sky and its more beneficial...

But i really appreciate tata sky on reducing NCF to this extent being a costly brand...The NCF(Rs.62) is almost equal to Sun Direct NCF(Rs. 59)..only Rs.3 difference

I also expect Tata Sky to reduce NCF completely from Rs 153 to Rs. 59 instead of giving reduced NCF in packs...but its highly unlikely going to happen....
Not if Sun Direct has any plan with HD channels for 209?

Also do they have Raj and Mega group channels at least?

The 209 plan is the cheapest pack with HD. Now it has Kids and V18 channels too. I don't think any other operator has a similar plan.

Guys, so I just checked out thalaiva hds pack, and it is showing 44 SD channels + 7 HD channels... is it reduced from 50 SD channels that was said initially? Can anyone pl clarify
Yes, but no tamil channels removed few kids, english news and urdu chanel removed it seems

After subscribing to Tamil Thalaiva HDS pack yesterday, i can't able to see the same pack now in super saver pack category, what happened guys? Did they removed the pack? Or temporarily unavailable?

After subscribing to Tamil Thalaiva HDS pack yesterday, i can't able to see the same pack now in super saver pack category, what happened guys? Did they removed the pack? Or temporarily unavailable?
Current subscribed packs only visible in my packs section... And not visible to you on super saver packs section and all..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock