Breaking Tata Play Launched New Packs PAN India

yes when you're changing the package it'll show you extra NCF fees added but don't worry after 48 hours of changing the extra NCF fees will be removed automatically from your pack .
I can not understand this point.total ncf will be remove or partial.sarfaraz bro. Please clear it.

I can not understand this point.total ncf will be remove or partial.sarfaraz bro. Please clear it.
partial one .. let me clear everyone's doubt . Since 5th Aug Tp Introduced new packages with less price n discounted NCF price. But after changing to new packs the NCF was being added as Rs.153 for all packs because it was a bug . since yesterday it was rectified n the actual discounted NCF which is partial one is now being added .

partial one .. let me clear everyone's doubt . Since 5th Aug Tp Introduced new packages with less price n discounted NCF price. But after changing to new packs the NCF was being added as Rs.153 for all packs because it was a bug . since yesterday it was rectified n the actual discounted NCF which is partial one is now being added .
My point is here.after changing pack which extra ncf is giving that will be removed after 48 hours.so that if pack price is written 376 i will be pay actual 376 rupees. When changing pack extra 121 rupees will be remove after 48 hours. Sarfaraz bro am i right?

My point is here.after changing pack which extra ncf is giving that will be removed after 48 hours.so that if pack price is written 376 i will be pay actual 376 rupees. When changing pack extra 121 rupees will be remove after 48 hours. Sarfaraz bro am i right?
i spoke to CC, They said NCF is not inclusive for any of new packs made by TP, When you opt for any packs You have to pay NCF though not @ 153Rs but discounted NCF that could be any where between 60-100Rs depends on your Packs & amount of HD channels you include in your packs.

After 48 Hours no NCF will be removed, your packs stands as it is right now with monthly amount as per your pack.

All the pack details shared by @Vadirocks in this thread in the form of images or pdf are inclusive of NCF and all the packs that are displayed in the app or website are exclusive of NCF. So, every user can compare the pack from the app and the pdf to exactly know what's the NCF amount. If selecting the pack, results in a different amount, when compared with the pdf shared, then it's understood that there is a bug in the app itself.

I have added Marathi hindi super value HD pack. As per pdf shared by @Vadirocks bro, its value is Rs. 299 (inclusive of NCF). On TP app its showing Rs. 236.92. When added discounted NCF of Rs. 62.08 applied. So 236.92 + 62.08 = Rs. 299. So monthly charges become Rs. 299.

I have added Marathi hindi super value HD pack. As per pdf shared by @Vadirocks bro, its value is Rs. 299 (inclusive of NCF). On TP app its showing Rs. 236.92. When added discounted NCF of Rs. 62.08 applied. So 236.92 + 62.08 = Rs. 299. So monthly charges become Rs. 299.

Instead of this pack, You could have gone for Marathi Hindi Dhamaal @ 218 + 80Rs NCF = Rs 298/- You would have got 6 Sports Channels, & Total SD Channels count 274.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock