Good News Tata Play Netflix Offer

IMprabhu7193

Reaction score
Tata Play ₹50 off in Netflix Subscription on all Packs but you need to subscribe for 2 Months.

AQt8Y2n.jpg

IMO they should've offered ₹100 discount.
Right. I usually subscribe for 1 Month and then cancel. And when there's finally something that I want to watch again, only then I subscribe for another month. Sometimes a month or two passes by without me subscribing. This way I am saving more.

Right. I usually subscribe for 1 Month and then cancel. And when there's finally something that I want to watch again, only then I subscribe for another month. Sometimes a month or two passes by without me subscribing. This way I am saving more.
Apart from Railymen. I have nothing forward to watch on Netflix. They have nothing to offer.

Apart from Railymen. I have nothing forward to watch on Netflix. They have nothing to offer.
K-Dramas are the only reason I subscribe. They have dramas stacked throughout the weeks. There's a Monday-Tuesday drama, a Wednesday-Thursday drama, and a Friday-Saturday/Sunday drama. So basically you are have to look forward to something everyday. The cliffhangers are so brutal, that you will be dying to know what happens next.

If you are not into Anime or K-Drama, then subscribing every month is useless. Maybe once every 3 or 4 months. As occasionally there are some good shows, like The Fall of the House of Usher.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock