Discussion Netflix combos are useless

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
My Netflix subscription was about to expire. I was thinking about purchasing it via my Tata Play account as they offered some English news channel. No that I checked. They have stopped that. They are now only offering FTA channels. So to buy Netflix we will have to pay more that is NCF with no extra benefits.

If you buy Netflix Basic pack from Tata Play. You will need to pay atleast ₹153.40 + ₹199 = ₹352.40.

If you directly buy Netflix Basic directly from them. You will pay just ₹199.

So, if there is no channels worth even ₹1 is provided nor a ₹1 discount is provided. What's the purpose of these combos? Why should we be stuck with Tata Play's system if there is zero benefits?

Last edited:
All the binge combo packs were expected to be changed when the overhaul of DTH packs happened few months ago but sadly they have quietly ignored them. These packs are same from almost an year and nothing has changed. As you said, it's utterly useless and even other binge OTT combo packs are of the same category.

What happened to those Netflix + Binge combos? For me only Netflix Basic, Standard and Premium plan with FTA channels are available.

What happened to those Netflix + Binge combos? For me only Netflix Basic, Standard and Premium plan with FTA channels are available.
They removed those packs after apple tv addition because if u want to purchase binge mega and Netflix baisc it costs 600 but this bundle is only offering at 448 maybe they are going to introduce new packs soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock