Discussion Tata Play now providing DCSS Super LNB instead of Sat CR LNB for HD Plus/MDU connections

Don't Get Confused With Band And Transponders Buddy

Both Are Different
That I know dear, But Static user bands can support only maximum 32transponders and Dynamic can support any numbers according to Inverto data sheet

That I know dear, But Static user bands can support only maximum 32transponders and Dynamic can support any numbers according to Inverto data sheet

Yes! That's Why They Have Stopped This Super LNB Few Years Back,

Unless Some Distributors Has Old Stocks,,,

Image Credit @Devaraj V
8j16gbv.jpg
AUArIuX.jpg
SuZm6Il.jpg
ebY6C0V.jpg

What is the difference now between DCSS Super LNB and DCSS SAT CR LNB ?

@Vadirocks bro
Small difference- the user bands are preprogrammed in super lnb and in Satcr have to program the user bands manually.So setting of sat cr lnb is little complicated comparing to super.Super lnb is compatible to most set top boxes of tataplay but sat cr is only compatible to sat cr enabled boxes.Some boxes you can find a yellow sticker in the bottom SAT CR Enabled

Last edited:
Small difference the user bands are preprogrammed in super lnb and in Satcr have to program the user bands manually.So setting of sat cr lnb is little complicated comparing to super
Then why tata play replaced my Super LNB ??? The earlier reason was that it wont work with new Satellite... Now if they are again giving super lnb, it doesnt make any sense...

Or is it that earlier Super LNB provided by Inverto was not a DCSS one ??? Not much clarity on this...

Then why tata play replaced my Super LNB ??? The earlier reason was that it wont work with new Satellite... Now if they are again giving super lnb, it doesnt make any sense...

Or is it that earlier Super LNB provided by Inverto was not a DCSS one ??? Not much clarity on this...
This thing I answered earlier bro.Your super lnb was not Dcss compatible means it cannot distribute more than 32 transponders signals at a time[After gsat 24 activation tataplay will use36 tps].But the new super lnb tataplay is providing is DCSS compatible which can distribute signals of any number of tps of satellites.The sat cr lnb that they changed is also Dcss compatible.But now they are providing Dcss super lnb is due to the feed back from the installation engineers as this is easy to configure with all set top boxes comparing to sat cr
Please read post number 5 and 6 bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock