Discussion Tata Play now providing DCSS Super LNB instead of Sat CR LNB for HD Plus/MDU connections

sudheep

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Tataplay is not providing Inverto Sat Cr lnb s now with HD plus/MDU connections.They are using now LNBF with DCSS SAT CR ones.I asked technician about this and he said only DCSS Technology user bands are supported easily by new satellite that’s why
@Vadirocks bro any idea about this

Last edited:
Yes bro, you are right. It seems they are providing DCSS Super LNB instead of Inverto Sat CR LNB lately.

I have also received this information from my source a few days ago.

Please find some pics of the LNB below. Interestingly, the year of import of this LNB on the packaging shows as July 2021.

42yUP6D.jpg

m9mvXcz.jpg

M1pGDKz.jpg

cvjPwFJ.jpg

0JG5NMC.jpg

The reason that they changed the Inverto super lnb to sat cr before is that super lnb has static User bands .But Sat Cr lnb support dynamic user bands.Static UB supports maximum of 32 Transponders from a satellite But dynamic UB supports upto 120 Transponders.The new satellite capacity of Tataplay increases the transponder capacity to 36 which need Dynamic UB SATCR lnbs.
2U59ZRd.jpg

Last edited:
SatCR LNBs Not Required For Gsat 24 Frequency Range,,

Super LNB Itself More Than Enough,,,

Super lnb with static UB does not support more than 32 transponders
Cover of old Inverto lnb Which says it supports only Static UB.Pic courtesy-Dth fan bro
2tyX1LN.png

New Inverto sat cr lnb support dynamic UB
58VBpal.jpg

Last edited:
I have got the DCSS SAT CR LNB from the same brand as of the pics posted by @Bapun Raz bro. The entire LNB is white in color.

What is the difference now between DCSS Super LNB and DCSS SAT CR LNB ?

Super lnb with static UB does not support more than 32 transponders
Cover of old Inverto lnb Which says it supports only Static UB.Pic courtesy-Dth fan bro
2tyX1LN.png

New Inverto sat cr lnb support dynamic UB
58VBpal.jpg

Don't Get Confused With Band And Transponders Buddy

Both Are Different

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock