DDF Exclusive Tata Play provides 207 Channels & Services as Complementary In the Initial NCF Slab Of Rs 153

The post mentions "No NCF", but according to your statement we have to subscribe some channels, so even if we subscribe to one channel we have to pay NCF Rs.153, then what is this post about?

Post mention No NCF for 197 chs because TS charging us Rs 153 NCF for total 297(100+197) chs. If you calculate NCF for total 297 chs then total NCF comes 130+8X20 = 290+GST = Rs 343 But TS users paying Rs 153. So basically we are paying NCF only for 100 chs which we will choose.

Point to note is that mandatory all DD chs are in those 197 so TS users can choose all 100 chs.

Last edited:
Thread title updated to avoid confusion.

Can we watch only these FTA channels i.e not any other FTA or pay channels? If yes, then what will be the monthly rent ?
I can't believe that Tata sky will be giving this 200 FTA channels free of cost without NCF of Rs.153...whether no Rs..to be paid for these 200 channels..If we take only 25 SD paid channels on Al carte basis only channels Ala carte Rate plus GST and NCF of Rs.20 has to be paid or Rs.153 NCF for FTA channels plus Alacarte for 25 paid SD channels plus..GTPL 18% GST plus NCF of Rs.20 for 25 paid channels..please clarify

I can't believe that Tata sky will be giving this 200 FTA channels free of cost without NCF of Rs.153...whether no Rs..to be paid for these 200 channels..If we take only 25 SD paid channels on Al carte basis only channels Ala carte Rate plus GST and NCF of Rs.20 has to be paid or Rs.153 NCF for FTA channels plus Alacarte for 25 paid SD channels plus..GTPL 18% GST plus NCF of Rs.20 for 25 paid channels..please clarify

Rs 153 is mandatory even if u take 1 SD channel (channels not part of the FTA Promo pack list)

U have 100 SD channels quota for Rs 153, and u get extra 200 FTA channels by default.

So if u take 25 SD pay channels u have to pay rs 153 + the rate of 25 pay channels

The following channels have been added to the FTA Promo pack

TV9 BharatvarshSDHindi News
News World OdishaSDOdia Regional
Al JazeeraSDEnglish News
ABP GangaSDHindi News
AM NewsSDMarathi Regional
NT 7SDShopping

Total now 187 so i think title should be changed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock