Discussion Tata Play Signal Level Mapping | Share Your Signal Levels

is Pic quality r depend on signal strength or signal quality? My android box signal strength r almost 95% in gsat & insat tp s..
No. For digital signals, the data is accompanied with EC Bits (Error Correction bits) so any errors due to transmission faults is detected and corrected. If the signal becomes too low, all the errors cannot be corrected and then you would start to see pixelation and frame freeze before STB throwing No or Bad Signal message.

Your quality doesn't get impacted but any signal loss means you lose ability to withstand other external signal impacts. For example if your Signal quality is around 20-30% then you can easily get impacted with slight cloud cover.

Today Installed new lnb so posting signal of 22 transponders (unable to find channel of two tp)
Not satisfied with signal level
Was better in old lnb
Well me too had 1 same dual port LNB...Very low signal in this LNB...Thankfully my dealer friend changed to Inverto Quad LNB...
That's y I have asked about signals in this LNB...

My Signal levels -inverto quad lnb and 60cms dish
ZKp2BIj.jpg

After LNB upgrade from Super LNB to SAT CR LNB below are my signal levels

Channel 100

Singal Strength:
T1 - 60%
T2 - 60%
T3 - 60%

Signal Level :
T1 - 170
T2 - 165
T3 - 165

Signal Quality :
T1 - 100%
T2 - 100%
T3 - 90%

MER :
T1 - 15.5
T2 - 15.5
T3 - 14.5

Last edited:
Few days back, I changed my TP lnb newly. Only I got 40 to 60 level of signal quality. Local technician said, this is the normal level. And I didn't satisfied. After that I ownly did the allignment of the dish and got 80 to 100 signal quality. Now I very satisfied.
XySSzT3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock