Breaking Tata Play testing new Transponders from Gsat24

Improved PQ Will Be Visible Only For Those Who Voted! Genuinely On DTH Of Month Thread Bro!
Oh... Bro It's mean all future Tata Play activities like channels addition and PQ improvement only visible for genuine dth of the month voters only.

Then TATA play must announce this thing to all Subscribers otherwise it will be waste.

Vadi bro. Last month i settled my uncles house in Bangladesh and i also transfer my box from india to Bangladesh. Now this problem arise. Now i need satcr lnb.i will buy from india. Please give me picture of satcr lnb and mention price with that i can receive gsat 24 Satellite signal.if y dont mind Please help me about this.

Vadi bro, this sat cr lnb can receive gsat 24 signal??
b2T7pnk.jpg
pVwin0o.jpg

Vadi bro. Last month i settled my uncles house in Bangladesh and i also transfer my box from india to Bangladesh. Now this problem arise. Now i need satcr lnb.i will buy from india. Please give me picture of satcr lnb and mention price with that i can receive gsat 24 Satellite signal.if y dont mind Please help me about this.
Now you are using tata play from Bangladesh?

Are you sure you moved to Bangladesh last month only? Because your profile access history says you have always been browsing from Bangladesh.

Are you sure you moved to Bangladesh last month only? Because your profile access history says you have always been browsing from Bangladesh.
Last month i transfer recording box in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock