Tata Sky Add 7 SD Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 192
  • Views Views: Views 52,727
I want bigg boss previous seasons on rishtey. ....is it possible now? ??? Star utsav n zee anmol also shows their old reality shows like nach baliye n did then why not rishtey....otherwise this is a crap ch for ME as i watch movies on hd ONLY

It wud be a gud move, if we cud have earlier seasons of Bigg bOss on rishtey, specially where SKY n SID dominated the entire house :P

My Mother only watches Colors HD. ..n she is follow it from starting...Today when i told my mother abt rishey she said "kaun dekhega purane shows" ...now she has no interest in those shows which she use to see very egarly 3 yrs back. ..bari piya n all r now total crap. ..i want Bigg Bosss

I want sony to launch this type of channel soon and show CID and Aahat older episodes.I want to see CID older episodes especially early 2000's episodes.

I want A trail in London episode of CID desperately.So,plzzzz Sony I request you to launch rishtey type of channel as soon as possible.:(

Re: RE: Tata Sky Add 7 SD Channels

karanrudra93 said:
I want sony to lunch this type of channel soon and show CID and Aahat older episodes.I want to see CID older episodes especially early 2000's episodes.

I want A trail in London episode of CID desperately.So,plzzzz Sony I request you to lunch rishtey type of channel as soon as possible.:(

Bro its launch not lunch. ..u always make this mistake. ....

Srajal Ag said:
Bro its launch not lunch. ..u always make this mistake. ....

Thanks bro for identify the mistake.I alwayz make this type of mistakes due to fast typing.Now it's edited.:k

I want Old episodes of Comedy Nights with Kapil in Rishtey.

Bad Move
Zee Q Removed from Dhamaal Mix, Dhamaal Cricket Music & Metro Pack

Back
Top Bottom