Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

But 2 channels are bring dropped too. So channel count remains the same. Z Premier and Sahara Samay.

harshbardhan said:
But 2 channels are bring dropped too. So channel count remains the same. Z Premier and Sahara Samay.

Bro zee premiere is shut down from broadcaster's end and i guess sahara samay has not payed carriage fee, so ts is not at fault.

they removed channels nobody watches added channels nobody watches. wake me up when they actually add useful hd channels

harshbardhan said:

That is true...but who knows what ceo meant when he said 20 channels will be added shortly (said on 13th march)

They should have released the new software version only when they were ready for migration because now after the update the STB has become very slow.:angry:angry:angry:wall

shiwesh said:
2 added 18 left based on ceo's promise...

but zee preimere will go. then 21 channels may be add .but the information from tatasky guys about 90 more channels including 3 more hd . I think how they add 90 channels with these 12 vertical tp ..........

acmedigitals said:
but zee preimere will go. then 21 channels may be add .but the information from tatasky guys about 90 more channels including 3 more hd . I think how they add 90 channels with these 12 vertical tp ..........

Any date? When will they add the channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock