Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

Gssran said:
sattelite can moved, but not in this case,
1stly it will decrease life of sat,
2nd govt will not allow it,
83* is premium slot for Isro, so they can't allow any foreign operator to use it.

GSaran BRO current thread is running on 99+ pages. But for the channel addition....only Romedy added......what is your expectation...TS is in mood of adding new channels.....Any testing Going on......any idea what happened of 20 nos channels addition...it was supposed to be added after wc....till now only count is 1.

rajneesh said:
GSaran BRO current thread is running on 99+ pages. But for the channel addition....only Romedy added......what is your expectation...TS is in mood of adding new channels.....Any testing Going on......any idea what happened of 20 nos channels addition...it was supposed to be added after wc....till now only count is 1.

first of they didnt mentioned that they would add 20 channels after wc. They only saidthst 'soon'. We dnt know when the 'soon' will come.

dinesh19 said:
first of they didnt mentioned that they would add 20 channels after wc. They only saidthst 'soon'. We dnt know when the 'soon' will come.

TataSky to add 20 new channels shortly

PTI Mar 13, 2015, 07.49PM IST

Tags:
TataSky|
Tata Group|
star|
Harit Nagpal

("Last year we have added…)

NEW DELHI: Direct-to-Home operator TataSky will add 20 new channels shortly as it has introduced a new compression technology to its network, a move that has disrupted services to nearly 17,000 subscribers in the past couple of days.

The company, which offers over 300 channels, would add the channels despite capacity constraints on account of improved compression standards and shifting to upgraded MPEG 4 format.

Dinesh BRO we all know the about addition of 20 channels...I think by this time you will also updated...

hello mr.rajneesh..first read my post properly word to word..ok..then comment..i said, they hadnt mentioned anywhere 'after wc'..even in ur above post, show me, where it was written 'wc'? I know about 20 channel news..no need to teach me..

dinesh19 said:
hello mr.rajneesh..first read my post properly word to word..ok..then comment..i said, they hadnt mentioned anywhere 'after wc'..even in ur above post, show me, where it was written 'wc'? I know about 20 channel news..no need to teach me..

I think its good to learn Read and learn clearly
Direct-to-Home operator TataSky will add 20 new channels shortly as it has introduced a new compression technology to its network,

and from the above compression technology is finished after wc....I think ....keep learnig..

More ever please read my post word to word as I have written

it was supposed to be added after wc....please read carefully dinesh bro..its simple....learning I good keep learning

No Changes till this time ......complaints numbers are increasing at distributors office . problem is channels not getting . what happened in Insat 4A :huh

channels adding will start after IPL cricket , so wait to ...................

channels adding will start after IPL cricket , so wait to ...................

@acmedigitals why are you posting same thing after 14 minutes :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock