Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,716

Today I have seen a news on news paper about satellite migration. According to this news paper Tata Sky is going to change their satellite's signal. And so that ts customer facing no signal problem. Also mentioned on this news, for this problem customer should give missed call on this no 08899888998 or SMS "NS" to 56633 and ts technician visit home and solve the problem free of cost.

Gssran bro

If u remember there was gsat10 tp testing done in dec2012,

What was result, tp details , V or H polarity etc

DibyajyoTi Das said:

Today I have seen a news on news paper about satellite migration. According to this news paper Tata Sky is going to change their satellite's signal. And so that ts customer facing no signal problem. Also mentioned on this news, for this problem customer should give missed call on this no 08899888998 or SMS "NS" to 56633 and ts technician visit home and solve the problem free of cost.

Can you please translate the article of newspaper line by line...then may be we can get right meaning of the article.

upgread sd/hd box! but hd+box no softwere update, no new sat add, signal quality 45%? anyone answer me!

shiwesh said:
Can you please translate the article of newspaper line by line...then may be we can get right meaning of the article.

Bro, i will try to translate the article of newspaper line by line. I take time till mrng.

DibyajyoTi Das said:
Bro, i will try to translate the article of newspaper line by line. I take time till mrng.

Ok No problem bro take you time nd we all will wait for your Post :k:tup

Back
Top Bottom