Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,716
God knows when will Tata Sky+ hd boxes will get software updates :u :u

Bapun Raz said:
you can't in ts +hd. it is yet to receive software update with new tps.

Thanks for the reply. But this is very bad on part of tata sky, all tata sky+hd subscribers will miss ipl :(

Bapun Raz said:

Thanks for the reply. But this is very bad on part of tata sky, all tata sky+hd subscribers will miss ipl :(

Bapun Raz said:

raj2010 said:
Hi. Even my tata sky+hd not working since 12. Can u please tell me how to change satellite setting?

Did you manually edit the entry point TP to vertical earlier? If not you should not have been affected by this.

No. I dont remember editing it earlier. Yesterday night hd channels were not working, but today morning they came. And then at 12, no channels were working. Then after that I tried to changing it to vertical and horizontal, but it made no difference.

raj2010 said:
No. I dont remember editing it earlier. Yesterday night hd channels were not working, but today morning they came. And then at 12, no channels were working. Then after that I tried to changing it to vertical and horizontal, but it made no difference.

What is your signal level?

Make sure that your INSAT 4A entry point is positively set to the horizontal setting. 11010 H 27500.

jdrocks said:
What is your signal level?

Make sure that your INSAT 4A entry point is positively set to the horizontal setting. 11010 H 27500.

Yes. It set to same frequency. But it was vertical. When I changed it to horizontal, all the channel names and numbers are gone.

And signal strength is around 80 on both t1 and t2 and signal quality is around 70 on both t1 and t2.

raj2010 said:
Yes. It set to same frequency. But it was vertical. When I changed it to horizontal, all the channel names and numbers are gone.

And signal strength is around 80 on both t1 and t2 and signal quality is around 70 on both t1 and t2.

Restart the STB from mains. Also while it is off, take out the smart card, clean it and reinsert it and then switch on the STB.

If that doesn't work, do a master reset.

jdrocks said:
Restart the STB from mains. Also while it is off, take out the smart card, clean it and reinsert it and then switch on the STB.

If that doesn't work, do a master reset.

Tried the 1st solution, but it did not work. Then I did master reset. But now when I selected horizontal, I do not see the 'next' button on the signal strength page to proceed further. That button comes when I select vertical. Is there a problem with my set top box?

Back
Top Bottom